Freedom Oil & Gas is an oil and gas company based in the United States. It was founded in 2010 by John B. Williams Jr., who has been on its board of directors since then.
Freedom Oil & Gas is a company that has been in business since 1921. The company is owned by the Freedom Group, which is an American multinational corporation that operates in the defense, aerospace, sporting goods and manufacturing industries.
Have you considered a career in the energy sector? Whether that’s the case, you’ve undoubtedly paused because you’re unsure if Freedom Oil & Gas employs criminals. This is just one of the many questions we’ll tackle straight on in this essay.
To do so, Successful Release contacts businesses directly to inquire about their employment policies for ex-offenders.
You may wonder how we decide which questions to ask. Many of us at Successful Release are ex-offenders as well. We draw on our expertise to determine the appropriate questions to ask in order to make the transition into the workforce as smooth as possible for you and other offenders.
Here are a handful of the more important ones:
- Is it true that Freedom Oil & Gas hires individuals who have committed misdemeanors?
- Will Freedom Oil and Gas do a drug test?
- Is it true that Freedom Oil & Gas does background checks?
- What is the most effective way to apply here?
- Is there a program for criminals at Freedom Oil & Gas?
Is it true that Freedom Oil & Gas employs felons?
Hiring convicts is against the company’s official policy.
We talked with an executive assistant when we called Freedom Oil & Gas.
What they had to say was as follows:
Because we work in a high-risk sector, we do not employ anyone with criminal convictions.
Has Freedom Oil & Gas ever employed a convicted felon?
Unfortunately, we were informed that they don’t employ criminals, thus we doubt they’ve ever done so. However, we looked into it and found nothing in our study that indicated they had.
So, let’s see what we discovered regarding getting a job at Freedom Oil & Gas with a felony, perhaps for an entry-level position.
Is it true that Freedom Oil & Gas hires individuals who have committed misdemeanors?
Freedom Oil & Gas says no one with a felony will be hired, but they don’t mention anything about a misdemeanor. As a result, we have no idea.
Is Freedom Oil & Gas on the list of companies that should be banned?
More support groups are being established as more individuals become aware of the difficulties former criminals experience in obtaining work. The Ban the Box campaign, for example, persuades businesses to remove any inquiries about past convictions from job applications. Former criminals may be treated the same as any other applicant by convincing them to eliminate these inquiries. It makes the company focus on the applicant’s credentials and abilities rather than their criminal record.
There are other businesses that have come out and offered to commit to fair employment procedures for all applicants, including those with prior convictions. The Fair Chance Business Pledge is signed by them.
Freedom Oil & Gas was discovered to be neither a sponsor nor a signatory to the Ban the Box Pledge. This isn’t unexpected, given their claim that they don’t employ criminals.
But how can you obtain a job with Freedom Oil & Gas if you have a felony on your record? To be honest, based on what we’ve learnt so far, it may not be feasible. Continue reading to find out what the suggested strategy for applying here is.
Is there a specific program for criminals at Freedom Oil & Gas?
These kinds of programs are not available at Freedom Oil & Gas.
What are the chances of someone with a felony getting a job?
It should come as no surprise that your chances of landing a job here are little to none. However, they were open in stating that they do not employ previous criminals.
What are some examples of entry-level positions?
Because they work in the oil and gas sector, an entry-level job with the following qualifications may be available:
- As consumers enter the shop, greet them.
- Cash register and credit card machine operation
- Stocking and cleaning
- Customers will be their primary priority, therefore customer service skills will be needed.
Is it true that Freedom Oil & Gas employs felons? Nope. However, there are a slew of other businesses in this field that will. For example, if you don’t know how to obtain a job at Freedom Oil & Gas, you may always go to one of your local gas stations (like 76!) and ask if they have any openings.
With a felony, how can you obtain a job with Freedom Oil & Gas?
We were informed by Freedom Oil & Gas that they don’t employ anyone with criminal records, but there’s always a first time, right? If you have prior expertise in this area, we recommend the following steps to assist you get your foot in the door:
Research the business to ensure that this is an area in which you will be qualified. It’s conceivable that someone with relevant expertise will have the greatest chance of being employed here. . . even if you’ve been convicted of a crime
Application – Filling out an application may be daunting, but it doesn’t have to be! Here are a few things to keep in mind while completing any application.
- Make sure you have enough time to fully finish the application. You should not hurry through the application since this may result in mistakes.
- Make sure you don’t forget anything. Filling up a blank with a simple N/A (not applicable) informs the employer that it does not apply to you.
- When it comes to previous job, be as detailed as possible. Up-to-date skills, expertise, and contact information are required.
- If you’re questioned about your criminal background, tell the truth! If they’re asking, they’re probably going to do a background check anyhow.
You don’t have a resume, do you? That’s fine! We’ve created an entire handbook especially for you. We’ll teach you how to effectively include all of your relevant abilities and expertise into your application.
Interview – Interviews may be nerve-wracking, but if you remember a few things, you’ll be fine.
- Remember to have a positive attitude. In a good manner, a grin makes you remembered.
- Don’t forget that your demeanor and cheerful demeanor may also leave a lasting impression.
- Tell the truth about your past. Take advantage of this opportunity to explain the circumstances behind your record. Tell them how you’ve learnt and developed as a result of the experience. It goes a long way to assist them in seeing the bright side.
Make them witness how your conviction motivates you to go above and beyond to complete the task!
Is it true that Freedom Oil & Gas does background checks?
Yes, according to Freedom Oil & Gas. What they had to say was as follows:
Background checks are conducted, and employment is dependent on a positive result.
Something to think about when it comes to background checks:
The following states will only consider an infraction if it is less than seven years old:
- Indiana is a state in the United States (limited check)
- New Hampshire is a state in the United States.
- New York
Some governments are increasingly focusing only on guilty convictions. The following are the details:
- Indiana is a state in the United States (limited check)
- New York
Unfortunately, certain states will continue to scrutinize everything. These are the states in question:
- Indiana is a state in the United States (extensive check)
- New Jersey is a state in the United States.
- North Carolina is a state in the United States.
- North Dakota is a state in North America.
- Rhode Island is a state in the United States.
- South Carolina is a state in the United States.
- West Virginia is a state in the US.
Ratings for businesses
Freedom Oil & Gas does not have any information on Glassdoor.com. They remain a mystery without any input on the business as a whole.
What kinds of criminal convictions may make it difficult to be employed here?
They’re all pretty much the same. Do you still have a chance if you just have a misdemeanor record? However, their executive assistant provided us with some information about this. Here’s what we learned:
“Our industry is very vulnerable to theft and fraud, so we must do all we can to protect ourselves.”
Knowing this, your chances of getting employed here are little to none if your history includes a theft charge or anything related to fraud.
We imagine that any drug or alcohol conviction would be frowned upon, given the importance of safety in this business.
Is there a drug test at Freedom Oil & Gas?
We couldn’t locate anything that directly addressed this topic. We did observe, however, that Freedom Oil & Gas adheres to a rigorous safety protocol. They make every effort to avoid accidents and injuries. As a result, you can anticipate a drug test and, more than likely, random tests while applying.
Have you applied for or worked at this location? Let us know about your experiences!
What are your thoughts on Freedom Oil & Gas? Have you or someone you know worked or applied for a job here after being convicted of a felony? Any comments you can provide us would be greatly appreciated!
The family express is a company that hires felons. In 2021, Freedom Oil & Gas plans to hire people with felony convictions.
- freedom oil bloomington, il
- freedom oil india
- freedom voice system
- cooking oil
- types of cooking oil