The pizza chain is one of the largest employers in the world, and it’s not just for pizza delivery. It’s also a major employer of people with criminal records. Does this mean that felons are being hired to work at Godfather’s Pizza?
The pizza hut background check is a question that has been asked many times. The answer to the question is no, they do not hire felons in 2021.
Working at Godfather’s Pizza provides a fun environment and delicious cuisine, but does Godfather’s Pizza employ felons?
We, too, were eager to learn the solution. That’s why Successful Release reached out to the business to inquire about their employment practices for ex-offenders. Our goal is to make your job search a bit simpler for you. What if we told you that many of us at Successful Release have a criminal background or have dealt with someone who does? We certainly have, and it is because of this that we are able to determine which essential questions must be addressed.
Here are a handful of the most important questions we’ll address:
- Is it true that Godfather’s Pizza does background checks?
- What is the hiring policy at Godfather’s Pizza?
- Is it true that Godfather’s Pizza hires individuals with criminal records?
- What are the opinions of other workers about working here?
- Is Godfather’s Pizza a drug-free zone?
Are you interested in learning more? Let’s get started!
Is it true that Godfather’s Pizza employs felons?
Hiring convicts is against the company’s official policy.
Here’s what Godfather had to say about it:
“When it comes to employing people with prior convictions, our business policy is that HR must approve the employment. By doing so, we are able to establish all of the circumstances surrounding the case and ensure that we are objectively following EEOC rules on applicants.”
—HR Manager Roxanne Mason
Has Godfather’s Pizza ever employed criminals?
They have, according to our Godfathers!
This is usually good news, so let’s explore how to obtain a job at Godfather’s Pizza with a felony.
Is it true that Godfather’s Pizza hires individuals with criminal records?
We realize that people with misdemeanors have a difficult time obtaining work. This is why we made it a point to search for everything related to the subject.
However, we were unable to find any information about this. We know they’ve employed ex-felons, so we’re guessing they’d also hire someone with a misdemeanor.
Is Godfather’s Pizza on the list of places to avoid?
No, Godfather’s Pizza is not a supporter of the Ban the Box campaign.
Did you know that the Ban the Box was created specifically for ex-offenders? Yes, their primary goal is to ensure that individuals with a criminal past have a fair opportunity of being employed, regardless of their background. All of the companies on this list have eliminated the inquiries regarding criminal records that are often included on applications.
It’s unlikely that a business that isn’t on Ban the Box has signed the Fair Chance Business Pledge. This is an agreement reached by businesses that have decided to adhere to fair employment procedures for all applicants, including convicted criminals. Godfather’s hasn’t signed the Pledge yet, which is unsurprising.
Fortunately, being a supporter of any of these campaigns isn’t needed in order to employ a convicted criminal! Godfathers are well aware of this.
Is there a specific program for employing criminals at Godfather’s Pizza?
They don’t, in fact.
What are the chances of someone with a felony getting a job?
So, hold your horses. Is it true that Godfather’s Pizza employs felons? They informed us they do, which is why obtaining a job at Godfather’s Pizza with a felony is so difficult! Keep in mind that they don’t prohibit the use of the box, and there isn’t a big enough internet community to know whether they often employ ex-offenders. Also, keep in mind that they’ll run your charges through HR to make sure you’re a good match.
So, let’s continue reading to see what advice is given on how to obtain a job at Godfather’s Pizza while having a felony.
What are some examples of entry-level positions?
Godfather’s Pizza is a restaurant, thus their primary emphasis will be on their customers and the service they offer. Listed below are a few examples:
- Front of House – You’ll spend a lot of time dealing with consumers in this position. The most important talent you can bring to this profession is a positive, pleasant attitude and a smile. For the most of your shift, you will be on your feet serving and helping customers. This position will also need some basic arithmetic abilities and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Back of the House – Do you like to cook? If that’s the case, this is the job for you. This work will need meticulous attention to detail as well as the ability to observe food safety standards. Being a team player and keeping the eating area clean and tidy will be required.
- Driver – If you like driving, this is an excellent opportunity for you. While it may seem like delivering pizza is simple, you will need a strong sense of direction and the ability to adhere to a delivery schedule. You must be 18 years old, have a valid driver’s license, dependable transportation, current vehicle insurance, good communication skills, and a basic understanding of arithmetic. It is preferable to have a high school diploma or a GED. It’s also necessary to be able to collaborate with others.
With a felony, how can you obtain a job at Godfather’s Pizza?
Getting employed here may seem to be a foregone conclusion. . . Is it, however? There were a few things we wanted to make sure you were aware of before you applied.
They no longer ask for a resume. However, having one ready to show during the interview is in your best interests. The résumé is something that most people fear, but you don’t have to!
To make this procedure a bit simpler for you, we’ve devoted an entire section to resumes.
We provide some excellent advice on how to spice up your CV and how to incorporate talents you acquired while incarcerated. You don’t believe your talents from jail are relevant? Consider your time working in a cafeteria. You’ve gained restaurant experience, as well as housekeeping and customer service skills.
There will be a few simple reminders for the interview to help it go well.
- Remember to relax and be yourself so that your true personality and character may show through; your personality might be your most valuable asset.
- Being on time is crucial in any situation, but Godfather’s Pizza specifically mentions it in their job descriptions. Arriving 10-15 minutes early is highly recommended.
- If your background is brought up, be truthful. The most important thing to keep in mind is that your honesty will reveal a lot about your character. Take advantage of the chance to address any questions they may have about your conviction.
- After your interview, don’t forget to ask for your free pizza!
Is it true that Godfather’s Pizza does background checks?
We couldn’t find anything that said one way or the other about this. However, given that they said that their HR department must approve the hiring, we would presume that they do.
Something to think about when it comes to background checks:
In many places, a crime is now only considered if it is less than seven years old. These are the states in question:
- New Hampshire is a state in the United States.
- New York
There are even some states where only guilty convictions are allowed. The following are the details:
- Indiana is a state in the United States (limited check)
- New York
It’s terrible that there are still states that will scrutinize everything. These are the states in question:
- Indiana is a state in the United States (extensive check)
- New Jersey is a state in the United States.
- North Carolina is a state in the United States.
- North Dakota is a state in North America.
- Rhode Island is a state in the United States.
- South Carolina is a state in the United States.
- West Virginia is a state in the US.
Ratings for businesses
Godfather’s Pizza received 3.6 out of 5 stars in business reviews on glassdoor.com. This is an excellent grade for a restaurant!
Working at Godfather’s Pizza is a fun profession that pays well, but it entails hard hours on your feet and sometimes unpleasant clients.
What kinds of criminal convictions may make it difficult to be employed here?
Since Godfather’s Pizza made it explicit that criminals must be vetted via their HR department, we expect a few convictions will make it more difficult to get hired. Here are a few we believe they should investigate further:
- If you have convictions for theft or fraudulent credit card usage, any job at Godfather’s Pizza that requires access to cash or credit cards may not be a good fit for you.
- Any violent or sexual offenses – Because customer service professions, such as front-of-house roles, require contact with the public, these convictions are typically scrutinized.
- Any driving crime – If you’re looking for a delivery job, these offenses will make it tough to demonstrate that you’d be a competent driver.
Is Godfather’s Pizza a drug-free zone?
We always recommend that you be prepared for a drug test while searching for a new job. However, nothing we found indicates if Godfather’s Pizza will seek a drug test or not.
Have you applied for or worked at this location? Let us know about your experiences!
Have you ever worked here before? What do you know about getting a job at Godfather’s Pizza if you have a felony on your record? We look forward to hearing from you!
The free criminal background check is a site that allows people to find out if a business hires felons.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can a felon work at Petsmart?
Do Amazon hire felons?
I am not a felon.
What employers hire felons?
- does domino’s hire felons
- best background check site for dating
- pizza hut mvr requirements
- free criminal background check on yourself
- 7-day free trial background check