LaRosa’s Pizzeria is a pizza chain with over 100 locations across the United States. In 2021, the company will be expanding to Mexico and Canada, where it will need to hire new employees. However, due to changes in US immigration policies, LaRosa’s has been unable to find enough qualified applicants from within North America. The company has decided that they must start recruiting in countries like Mexico and Canada in order to meet their goals for expansion.
LaRosa’s Pizzeria is a company that hires felons. The list of companies that hire felons is a list of companies that hire felons in 2021. Read more in detail here: list of companies that hire felons 2021.
If you reside in Ohio, Indiana, or Kentucky, chances are you have a LaRosa’s nearby. It’s understandable if you’ve questioned whether LaRosa’s Pizzeria employs criminals at any point.
Is LaRosa’s, a well-known pizza that has been in business for more than 60 years, felon-friendly?
Employers are contacted directly by Successful Release to inquire about their employment rules for ex criminals. This is done in the aim of making your job search a bit easier. Because many of us at Successful Release either have or have worked directly with someone who has. This is how we know what questions to ask to help your job hunt go more smoothly.
Here are a few of the key issues we address in order to teach you how to be employed at LaRosa’s Pizzeria with a proven track record:
- What is the hiring policy at LaRosa’s Pizzerias?
- Is it true that LaRosa’s Pizzeria hires individuals with criminal records?
- Is it true that LaRosa’s Pizzeria does background checks?
- What crime will make it more difficult for you to get work here?
Is it true that LaRosa’s Pizzeria employs felons?
Hiring convicts is against the company’s official policy.
We called LaRosa’s and inquired about their employment policies, as promised. This is what they said to us:
“We don’t have a set policy since each situation is unique, depending on the employment sought, the amount of time since the crime, and the kind of offense. Everyone is welcome to apply, and we carefully consider each applicant’s work history and fit with the company.”
Has LaRosa’s Pizzeria ever employed a felon?
We were unable to get a response from LaRosa’s, therefore we conducted our own investigation in order to give you with an answer. However, we were unable to find anything that gave a definitive answer to this query.
Is it true that LaRosa’s Pizzeria hires individuals with criminal records?
People who have committed misdemeanors are often ignored. We realize that they are having difficulty finding work as well! This is why we searched for everything we could discover that addressed this subject explicitly.
Unfortunately, nothing we found mentioned whether or whether they had employed anyone who had committed crimes.
Is LaRosa’s Pizzeria on the list of places to avoid?
LaRosa’s isn’t on the list of businesses that should be banned. However, this isn’t unusual.
The goal of Ban the Box is to provide individuals with criminal records a fair chance at being employed, regardless of their errors in the past. Employers on this list remove all inquiries regarding criminal history from their job applications.
The Fair Chance Business Pledge is another inducement. This is an agreement reached by businesses that have decided to adhere to fair employment procedures for all applicants, including convicted criminals.
Even if LaRosa’s isn’t a fan of any of these causes, it doesn’t imply you won’t be employed here.
Is there a specific program for criminals at LaRosa’s Pizzeria?
They don’t, in fact.
What are the chances of someone with a felony getting a job?
With a felony, your prospects of obtaining a job at LaRosa’s Pizzeria are slim. While their strategy seems to be promising, nothing we found in our investigation indicated that they had previously employed criminals. It’s also tough to say since they’re not a part of any specific efforts for recruiting ex-offenders.
What are some examples of entry-level positions?
Because LaRosa’s is in the restaurant business, there will be plenty of opportunities. The majority will need public interaction, such as:
- Server – You’ll spend a lot of time standing and serving clients in this position. This position requires a pleasant demeanor, basic arithmetic and multitasking abilities, and the ability to work well with others.
- Host – The primary emphasis of this job will be meeting and welcoming clients. When clients come, your pleasant face will be the first thing they see. This profession requires customer service, interpersonal, and housekeeping abilities.
- Cook – Follow conventional recipes and specific requests while preparing meals. Maintaining a clean and well-stocked preparation space, arranging food to be prepared, following cooking processes, and cleaning are among the responsibilities.
- Driver — Minimum requirements include being 18 years old, possessing a valid driver’s license, having dependable transportation, having current vehicle insurance, having a decent sense of direction, and having basic arithmetic abilities.
Let’s look at how to obtain a job at LaRosa’s Pizzeria with a felony now that we’ve seen some of the positions they have to offer.
With a felony, how can you obtain a job at LaRosa’s Pizzeria?
You may be thinking, “It’s a pizza job; I won’t need a CV.” Wrong! We discovered a few of items on their application that we want you to be aware of.
They ask for three references at the very least. Keep in mind that they are looking for job references. These are individuals who will be able to attest to your work ethic and abilities. Previous employers or bosses, coworkers, and even that neighbor who pays you to mow their lawn every summer are all good examples.
If you’ve ever been convicted of a crime, LaRosa’s will inquire about the dates and specifics of your conviction. We recommend that you mark “will discuss in interview” for the specifics.
Uploading your cover letter and résumé is the next step. The cover letter should be easy to read and understand, and it should be brief. The goal is to catch their interest and get them to look at your CV. Selling your talents and demonstrating your interest in the job you’re looking for are the keys to a successful cover letter.
Check out our resume guide for advice on how to spice up your resume. We’ll teach you how to incorporate abilities you picked while while imprisoned. For instance, your culinary work has given you expertise in a restaurant environment, as well as cleaning and customer service. These abilities are applicable to LaRosa’s positions!
The interview will be the last stage. Remind yourself to unwind and be yourself. Arriving early shows curiosity while also demonstrating that you will be on time. The interview will be the greatest opportunity to discuss your belief. Honesty is the best policy, and you should take advantage of this opportunity. This is your opportunity to show them your personality and address any concerns they may have, even ones concerning your criminal past!
This is the ideal time to describe your position and how you’ve utilized your previous experiences to help you develop.
Is it true that LaRosa’s Pizzeria does background checks?
This is a fantastic question. Everything we discovered indicates that they can, but this does not imply that they can for all locations. We are aware that they inquire about prior offenses on the application, so be truthful!
Something to think about when it comes to background checks:
Did you know that in certain places, a crime will only be considered if it is less than seven years old? The following are the states:
- New Hampshire is a state in the United States.
- New York
Only guilty convictions will be shown in eight states currently. These are the states in question:
- Indiana is a state in the United States (limited check)
- New York
Regrettably, there are still states that will scrutinize everything. These are the states in question:
- Indiana is a state in the United States (extensive check)
- New Jersey is a state in the United States.
- North Carolina is a state in the United States.
- North Dakota is a state in North America.
- Rhode Island is a state in the United States.
- South Carolina is a state in the United States.
- West Virginia is a state in the US.
Ratings for businesses
According to Glassdoor.com ratings, LaRosa’s Pizzeria is rated 3.5 out of 5 stars.
It’s a simple work with a flexible schedule, but it barely pays minimum wage, according to reviewers.
What kinds of criminal convictions may make it difficult to be employed here?
People with criminal histories are considered on a case-by-case basis, according to LaRosa’s Pizzeria. We think that now that we know this, they will be reluctant to hire a few convicts. The following are the details:
- Theft or fraudulent credit card usage – Because most jobs in this industry need access to cash and credit cards, these offenses may be frowned upon.
- Any violent or sexual accusations – Because the bulk of their professions involve interacting with the public, this will almost certainly be scrutinized for all positions.
- Any driving crime – If you’re looking for a delivery job, you’ll have a hard time getting hired if you have any of these charges. You are not allowed to have more than two points on your driver’s license.
Is LaRosa’s Pizzeria a drug-free environment?
Nothing about a drug test was stated. We recommend that if you are searching for a new job, you be prepared… just in case.
Have you applied for or worked at this location? Let us know about your experiences!
What tips do you have for getting a job at LaRosa’s Pizzeria with a felony? We appreciate your feedback!
LaRosa’s Pizzeria is a pizzeria in Atlanta, Georgia. It has been around since the early 1980s and is known for its pizza, pasta dishes, calzones, and more. The question of whether or not they hire felons has been debated on social media. Reference: does publix hire felons.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Dominos felony friendly?
Dominos is not a felony friendly restaurant.
Does dominos do background check?
Dominos does not do background check.
Where can I get a job with a felony?
Unfortunately, there are not any jobs available in the United States with a felony.
- list of companies that hire felons 2020
- list of jobs that hire felons
- second chance jobs for felons
- companies that hire felons massachusetts
- felon friendly jobs near me