January 1st is the first day of the year, and it’s also a holiday for many. But what does this day mean to you? It’s time to reflect on your life and think about what you want to do in 2019.
Every person’s birthday is on New Year’s Day.
It allows us to restart our lives.
Resolutions for the new year are as ancient as civilisation itself.
The Babylonians are believed to have been the first people to AIM to be better in the new year, 4000 years ago.
A meeting of family and friends is a means for the Chinese to repair broken ties and strengthen old ones.
To represent god’s yearly rebirth, the Greeks would parade infants in a basket.
Infants were also used as a symbol of rebirth by the Egyptians.
Janus, the legendary monarch with two faces, was given the month’s name by the Romans.
One is in front of the head, while the other is behind it.
He had the ability to see into the past and into the future.
As a result, January 1st became associated with setting new resolutions.
Romans asked their enemies for forgiveness and gave presents with their friends.
They handed each other coins with Janus’ two faces engraved on them.
People today are resolving to make more money, get in shape, or break undesirable habits.
However, the manner they begin makes it seem as though the new year is a fresh start for their old behaviors.
The majority of individuals set their New Year’s resolutions incorrectly.
According to a study, most individuals forget their New Year’s resolutions within the first two weeks of the new year.
By the middle of the year, almost everyone would have forgotten about them.
And it’s for this reason why 91% of resolutions fail.
In 2018, however, this will not be the case. Here’s why…
I’ve spent the last year discussing my experiences as an online entrepreneur on my blog, writing and publishing what I’ve learnt on Amazon, and reigniting my ThinkMaverick Magazine.
I’d want to assist more individuals in remaining focused, being more productive, and having a more satisfying year ahead of them.
2017 has been a fantastic year for me.
- My publishing company grew to a six-figure income. From our bedroom, my wife and I sold hundreds of thousands of books.
- Travel: For a month, I took my parents and myself to a winter resort in the Austrian Alps.
- Outsourcing: We hired freelancers to help us with some of our tasks.
- Each week, I hiked 3 kilometers, lifted weights, and ran 6 kilometers. (My stamina and diet have really improved.)
- In the United States, I started a new business named ThinkMaverick, Inc. As a result, we were able to minimize our tax and expense implications for our company. Our current business is headquartered in Singapore.
- Investing: I’ve recently developed an interest in Cryptocurrencies. We put a part of our earnings into Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- Learning a new skill: I started a new blog named coinzodiac.com, and I experimented with Amazon AWS’s whole spectrum of website creation options.
- Giving back to the community by donating a part of our earnings to a good cause and sharing my experiences and expertise.
and a whole deal more,
It’s simpler to make a resolution than it is to keep it.
At the outset of the year, I didn’t set out to reach for the stars.
EVERY DAY, I AIM TO BE A LITTLE BETTER AT WHAT I DO. And a bit less irritated with the pace of things.
Self-improvement is what most people refer to it as. It’s known as the Maverick Pledge.
Here are some of my favorite strategies for sticking to your New Year’s resolutions.
Even better, I’m offering it to you as a thank you for being a part of my adventure.
You may gain instant access to my magazine right now.
Here is a link to my App Store Magazine.
Check out this link if you’re an Android user.
When you’ve finished reading all of these magazine issues, you’ll receive…
- The Maverick Goal Setting Routine can help you improve your income while also giving you more time to spend with your family and friends.
- Fast results and big victories in the first 24 hours of your strategy will help you acquire momentum and never lose motivation again.
- Your ideal day plan for increasing productivity and reducing anxiety and stress on a daily basis.
- An simple method for breaking negative habits and replacing them with good ones, resulting in a more successful and less stressful existence.
- A step-by-step guide to overcoming self-doubt and realizing the huge ambitions and objectives you’ve had for a long time.
You’ll also gain access to Maverick Icons like Elon Musk, Richard Branson, and Jeff Bezos’ strategies, habits, and routines. (And you’ll see why each of these magazine issues is jam-packed with game-changing ideas and precious nuggets.) Advertisers are not permitted in my publication.)
And, best of all, you’ll receive a 100% discount on my Guide books when you download them.
>>> Meet Alibaba’s Jack Ma and the 40 Thieves of Success.
>>> Get access to Tony Robbins: The Only 12 Biggest Life-Changing Ideas That Struggling Entrepreneurs Need from Tony Robbins!
When Jack Ma, Alibaba, and the 40 Thieves of Success was released, it quickly rose to the top of the Kindle Store’s Top 100 Free Books list. It also charted at #2 on Amazon.com. au
In 2018, I look forward to assisting you in pursuing your interests, achieving your objectives, and living your dream life.
On Instagram, https://www.instagram.com/thinkmaverick/, we publish often. Simply follow us on Instagram, and I guarantee you’ll get a new mindset hack every day!
I began my journey to get out of the rat race ten years ago. From being an engineer to establishing my own part-time internet company was a huge jump for me. Since then, I’ve begun many more. The most of them were doomed from the start. Engineers have an uncanny ability to miss the forest for the trees. They get caught up in the minutiae and lose sight of the larger picture. I learned to polish my ideas through time and realized that the world is a gold mine. I delved deep into people’s minds to find their treasures. Your pickaxes are questions. They unveil the diamond that has been concealed inside. This blog will give you a leg up on the competition. What’s in my mind now belongs to you…
- famous people birthday today
- february 7 birthdays