QuikTrip, Inc. is a convenience store chain headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States. The company was founded in 1958 by George W. Jenkins and has since grown to become the second largest quick-service restaurant chain in North America with more than $10 billion in annual revenue.
QuikTrip is a company that hires felons. The company has been in business for over 50 years and employs over 11,000 employees. Read more in detail here: companies that hire felons.
Whether you’re looking for a fast-paced customer service job at a local shop, you’ll want to know if QuikTrip employs criminals. They may be the ideal match! But how can you find out whether they’re interested in hiring you?
Successful Release inquires directly with businesses about their employment policies for individuals with criminal histories. We also have answers to other questions, such as:
- Is QuikTrip willing to employ individuals who have committed misdemeanors?
- Do they do drug tests on new hires?
- What methods does QuikTrip use to conduct background checks?
We’re motivated to provide the finest advise we can in order to improve your chances of landing a job at QuikTrip despite a felony conviction. Many of our employees have been in your shoes, searching for employment as an ex-felon.
Is it true that QuikTrip employs felons?
Hiring convicts is against the company’s official policy.
We don’t know since we’re in the process of contacting them. There’s nothing on their website that indicates if they do or don’t.
Have you ever heard of QuikTrip hiring felons?
This is a question mark. Furthermore, the few online comments from employees we discovered said that they would not hire someone with a criminal conviction.
Is QuikTrip willing to employ individuals who have committed misdemeanors?
They may or might not. Because these offenses are less severe than felonies, employment may be contingent on the situation.
Is QuikTrip on the list of companies that should be banned?
No, they aren’t on the list of things to avoid. They’ve also refused to sign the Fair Chance Business Pledge. What you need to know about these critical programs is as follows:
Ban the Box — The criminal record check box has been removed from the employment application forms of the companies on this list. To put it another way, they don’t want to view your criminal past until they’ve learned about your work abilities and expertise.
Companies that join the Fair Chance Business Pledge want applicants to know that they treat everyone equally. This covers individuals who have been convicted of a crime.
Does QuikTrip have any specific employment programs for felons?
They don’t, unfortunately. Employers, on the other hand, are less likely to have such specialized programs.
What are the chances of someone with a felony getting a job?
Based on the following factors, we think the chances are uncertain:
- The employment policy of QuikTrip for ex-felons is currently unavailable.
- There are no specific employment programs for ex-offenders at the business.
- They haven’t joined the Fair Chance Business Pledge and aren’t on the Ban the Box list.
- There are no online employee comments claiming that you can obtain a job at QuikTrip if you have a felony or misdemeanor.
What are some examples of entry-level positions?
Here are some examples of occupations that don’t need a high school education as an entrance requirement:
Maintains and fixes equipment and storage facilities as a Facility Support Technician.
Customers are served, goods is stocked, and the shop is kept clean by the store clerk.
During their shift, the Assistant Manager supervises the store.
There are even more senior roles such as Second Assistant Manager and First Assistant Manager.
You may apply for a warehouse job delivering goods to shops if you have a high school education or similar. You might also work at a bakery or commissary, where food is prepared to be sold in shops on a regular basis.
How to obtain a job at QuikTrip if you’ve been convicted of a crime
Start by reading their job FAQ for answers to common inquiries about how to get employed at QuikTrip. Then, go to the company’s employment website and complete the application procedures.
You’ll be prompted to complete an Application Survey when you apply online. The questionnaire inquires about your previous experience with duties comparable to those at QuikTrip.
The Application Survey is a wealth of information that you may utilize to enhance your resume. For example, ensure that your resume includes the following:
- Even if it’s just your own car, you’ve got gas pumping experience.
- Cleaning tasks, as well as work responsibilities while incarcerated.
- Understanding of cash registers and how to conduct transactions.
- Organizing and stocking goods as a volunteer or at work.
- Managing tough individuals, whether or not they are clients.
Keep in mind that you may apply in person at a shop. Bringing your CV to the manager will demonstrate your commitment to working at QuikTrip.
We also have some helpful hints for your interview:
- Dress like though you’ve already landed the job. Wear a golf shirt and cargo trousers that are comparable to the QuikTrip outfit.
- Other than ear piercings, cover up tattoos and remove piercings. This is the company’s desired professional look for its employees.
- Make a conservative hairdo choice. They claim they are looking for workers with “questionable taste” in haircuts.
- The best policy is to be honest. Because we don’t have much information on how to obtain a job at QuikTrip with a felony, being honest about your background demonstrates your character.
- Prepare to share some tales on coping with tough individuals and circumstances. It’s a good thing to show that you can manage yourself no matter what occurs.
- Tell us about a time when you went out of your way to assist someone. This is mentioned by QuikTrip as excellent customer service, but a story of helping a neighbor or stranger works as well.
Is it true that QuikTrip does background checks?
QuikTrip does do background checks. We don’t know what it entails, so be prepared for them to double-check any facts in your application.
The following is crucial information regarding background checks in the United States:
The states listed here only look at crimes within the past seven years:
- The state of New Hampshire
- *New York City
(* Certain wage or income bracket jobs may need one.)
The following states do not examine charges for which you were found not guilty:
- Indiana is a state in the United States (limited check)
- New York
Most states need a copy of your complete criminal record, including any not guilty judgments. They are as follows:
- Indiana is a state in the United States (extensive check)
- New Jersey is a state in the United States.
- North Carolina is a state in the United States.
- North Dakota is a state in North America.
- Rhode Island is a state in the United States.
- South Carolina is a state in the United States.
- West Virginia is a state in the US.
Ratings for businesses
QuikTrip workers rate the business 3.8 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor. This is based on more than 1,500 votes. Good pay, excellent perks, and the chance to thrive on the work and advance in the business were all praised by employees.
QuikTrip has received the Glassdoor Best Places to Work award for the last four years – 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018. Furthermore, they were named a Top CEO by Glassdoor in 2017 and 2016, as well as one of the Best Places to Interview in 2017.
But they aren’t the only honors they’ve received! For the last fifteen years, they’ve ranked high on Fortune Magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For.
The reviews on Indeed.com are similarly positive. They have a 4.2 out of 5 rating based on over 2,400 reviews. Pay and benefits, job stability and development, and the company’s culture are the factors that people enjoy the most.
What kinds of criminal convictions may make it difficult to be employed here?
You may have a harder difficulty getting employed if you have a criminal record for property crimes, theft, or fraud. The reason for this is that you must be trusted not to take the goods. If you work at a QuikTrip shop, you’ll also have access to the cash register.
Any offense involving violence or intimidation is another kind of crime that the recruiting manager may be concerned about. The business prides itself on providing great customer service. That means loosing your cool with customers or colleagues will not be tolerated. In addition, you must maintain your composure while dealing with difficult circumstances at work, such as the odd irate client.
Is QuikTrip a drug-testing company?
Yes, according to internet employee comments, they do drug test their employees. This is only applicable to full-time employment and in the event of an on-the-job injury.
Have you applied for or worked at this location? Let us know about your experiences!
What exactly do you know? QuikTrip employs criminals in a variety of ways. Our readers are eager to hear from you as well!
QuikTrip is a convenience store chain that has been in business for over 50 years. They have locations all across the United States and Canada. As of 2021, they are still hiring new employees. Reference: does quiktrip drug test.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of background check does QuikTrip do?
QuikTrip does not do any background check.
Does QuikTrip do background checks?
QuikTrip does not do background checks.
Does Tenneco hire felons?
- quiktrip hiring process
- does walmart hire felons
- quiktrip job requirements
- quiktrip faq
- how to pass quiktrip training