Constant Contact is a powerful email marketing software that offers an easy-to-use interface and a range of features to help you grow your business. The platform has been around for more than 15 years, so it’s no surprise that it’s one of the best email marketing software out there.
Constant Contact is a company that specializes in email marketing software. It offers a variety of tools for businesses to use, including automation, segmentation, and tracking.
Do you want to know what the finest email marketing software for small businesses is?
Then Constant Contact may be a good option for you.
With over 20 years of expertise, Constant Contact is the most user-friendly and beginner-friendly email marketing solution on the market.
In this post, I’ll give you an unbiased and comprehensive evaluation of Constant Contact so you can determine whether it’s the perfect fit for you.
When it comes to selecting an email service, there are a few key factors to consider:
- Is the price you pay for the service and convenience you receive worth it? Choosing the appropriate package may help you avoid paying for things that you don’t need.
- Security: To protect your email addresses and personal information from possible assaults or breaches.
- Customer service: To assist with technological problems.
- Provide all of the features and resources required to create a successful email marketing campaign.
Constant Contact was determined to be dependable, cheap, and to provide excellent customer service in our study. It’s perfect for small companies, bloggers, and anybody wanting to start their own email list. Here’s the good news: before you commit, you can try out this tool and all of its capabilities to determine whether it’s suitable for you.
I’m a Constant Contact affiliate, so take that into consideration. If you buy anything via this or any of the links in this article, I will get a small commission at no additional cost to you. However, this has no bearing on my suggestion. Thank you all so much for your help!
Why Is Email Marketing Necessary?
Email marketing is a fantastic method to contact your consumers in their inbox, which is where they spend the majority of their time.
It’s like breaking into someone’s home when you get into their email!
Regardless of the size of your site, the amount of traffic it receives, or the niche you’re in, you need to start concentrating on growing your list from Day 1 if you want to achieve long-term success in your online company.
Email marketing may help you establish a deeper and more enduring connection with your prospective consumers, making it a powerful tool for building brand loyalty, driving sales, and increasing income.
- Maintain complete control over your email lists: You may directly advertise your blog articles, goods, or services to your audience via email marketing. You no longer need to depend on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google, or any other third-party platform to naturally reach your prospective client.
- Increase blog/website traffic: Email allows you to quickly interact with your followers and give them relevant information. It’s a certain method to keep people coming back to your website.
- Increase conversions: Email converts better than both social media and organic search traffic in terms of sales.
- Build brand awareness: Email marketing enables you to send a customized message, communicate directly with prospective consumers, and cultivate a more personal connection with your followers. It is the most cost-effective method of increasing brand recognition in order to achieve long-term growth.
- Increases revenue: Subscribers to your email list are more likely to purchase your goods. According to studies, for every $1 spent on email marketing, you can expect to get $44 in return.
Let’s get started with our in-depth evaluation of Constant Contact’s email marketing service, complete with screenshots.
What is Constant Contact, and how does it work?
Everyone may use Constant Contact to send emails.
From one simple dashboard, you can manage your email lists, automate welcome letters, generate customized emails, segment your clients, monitor your email marketing outcomes, and much more with Constant Contact.
Most significantly, you’ll be able to stay in compliance with CAN-SPAM regulations if you use Constant Contact. This essentially implies that your emails will not be filtered as spam.
It’s intended for bloggers, marketers, and small companies to utilize.
Constant Contact can offer you more and help you create your first email list with almost no learning curve, even if you’re a total novice with little or no marketing experience.
Constant Contact will guide you through the setup process in a few minutes once you sign up for a free account. You must choose an industry that best suits your company.
You’ll receive the following results based on your input:
- Suggestions for email marketing techniques to help you develop your company, based on your industry.
- Converting content and marketing concepts
- Designing email templates that are opened, read, and clicked.
- Learn from real-life business success stories.
Also, see our tutorial on how to use Constant Contact to build an email newsletter.
Let’s take a look at some of the most popular features one by one.
1. Create emails that get responses with a fully customizable email template.
You may either build an email from scratch or utilize an email template after you’ve logged in to your dashboard.
Choosing one of their over 100 professionally designed templates is the simplest way to get started. It’s simple to modify and completely configurable.
Furthermore, since all of the email templates are mobile friendly, your emails will look fantastic on any device.
2. Create a Branded Email using Branded Email Templates
Constant Contact has a feature called “Brand Your Email” that is very useful. It enables you to quickly build a customized email template.
Simply input your website’s or Facebook page’s URL, and the template builder will extract the colors, logo, pictures, and social network links from your site. This may be used as a starting point. Make a duplicate of an existing email and customize the content to your subscribers to send a new one.
You’ll be able to rapidly generate excellent emails without compromising quality this way. Don’t be scared to recycle your brand’s image, logo, and design elements.
With each email sent, you can make your brand more recognizable to your audience by adhering to your own color schemes, professional-looking fonts, and design characteristics.
3. Create Responsive Email Templates with a Drag and Drop Editor
What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get (WYSIWYG) is a visual page editor that makes it simple to generate personalized and interesting emails.
Simply drag and drop items into the editor, such as text, picture, or button. You may change the order of the items, modify the text, and resize the pictures.
4. Real-time tracking of your email marketing results using an analytics report
The built-in tracking feature in Constant Contact will provide you with real-time data on how your email marketing is working.
You may get an overview of your performance, as well as monitor email openings, clicks, bounces, spams, and unsubscribe rates.
Not only that, but you can compare the results of various email campaigns to the industry average. As a result, you can enhance your approach and send more relevant emails to your subscribers.
You may also see a heat map of the most popular links that people are clicking in your email. Use this information to put the link button in the best possible location and create a better email with more clicks.
5. Save Time with Email Marketing Automation
Email Automation is a powerful but simple solution for collecting new leads and sending automatic emails to your contacts depending on particular links they visit. It’s a simple method to connect with your audience and build your company without having to do anything extra.
There are a few more things you can accomplish with Email Automation that are simple:
- Send a customized welcome email to new subscribers who join up for your newsletter automatically.
- To nurture your leads, send an automated email sequence.
- Reply to people who haven’t opened your most recent email automatically.
- Send an email to your subscribers on their birthdays or anniversaries.
- and more
6. Develop a variety of effective marketing emails
Apart from autoresponders and basic automation, you may send a variety of emails to interact with your audience in new and innovative ways, such as:
- Use surveys and polls to obtain direct input from your audience.
- Create a coupon and track redemption to increase sales.
- Event registrations – using Eventbrite integration, you can organize, manage, and promote events.
- A/B testing – A/B test the topic of your email.
- Donations – safely gather online donations
7. Grow your business through apps and integrations
Whether you currently have a fully functional eCommerce shop or want to establish one, Constant Contact’s strong applications and integrations feature may help you get more out of email marketing.
You can simply connect your email account with your favorite applications and partner services that you already use with Constant Contact, such as:
Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Eventbrite, Office 365, Quickbooks Online App, Outlook Desktop, Google, Salesforce by Cazoomi, WordPress Plugin, Facebook, ListBuilder App (tablet signup form), Constant Contact App, Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, BigCommerce, Shopify, Shopify, Shopify, Shopify, Shopify, Shopify, Shopify, Shopify, Shopify, Shopify, Shopify, Shopify, Shopify, Shopify, Shop (mobile email marketing).
You may do the following with your Constant Contact email account when you link it to other small business tools:
- Expand your email list.
- Contacts may be updated across your Constant Contact account and other apps.
- Improve the effectiveness of your website or social media presence.
8. Integrate Easily with Your WordPress Website
You may invite your visitors to join your email list by inputting their email addresses after you’ve set up your Constant Contact account.
Although you may copy and paste the Constant Contact registration form code to your website, a contact form WordPress plugin can make the process much simpler and quicker.
WP Forms is one of the most powerful and user-friendly contact form plugins that Constant Contact supports. More information about WPForms may be found here.
You can simply add Constant Contact signup forms to your WordPress site with WPForms and without writing a single line of code. You can also establish, administer, and monitor your Constant Contact account directly from your WordPress dashboard, eliminating the need to log in to Constant Contact.
With Constant Contact connected to your Contact form plugin, you can easily add any contact form to your website (blog posts, pages, sidebar, top bar, pop-ups) to build your email list with a single click. It will also bring in all of your Constant Contact lists, allowing you to choose which ones you wish to create forms for.
Constant Contact’s Advantages
- Free trial for 60 days
You may test out all of Constant Contact’s tools and services for free for 60 days (no credit card needed). International users (those outside of the United States and Canada) get a 30-day trial period to try out the service. This risk-free trial is particularly beneficial for beginners since it allows you to try the product for an extended period of time to see whether it is a suitable match for you.
After the trial period has over, you may subscribe to one of their plans, which start at $20 per month.
2. Outstanding and award-winning customer service
Getting started with email marketing may be difficult if you’re a beginner.
But don’t be concerned.
After you sign up for the free trial, their customer service staff will contact you through phone and email to take you through the product, show you how to manage your new account, utilize various features, and answer any questions you have so you can get the most out of the free trial.
By finding out what you need to accomplish yourself, you can save a lot of time (and stress).
3. It’s simple and straightforward to use.
You may easily build a customized email for your company using drag and drop email editors and hundreds of attractively pre-made themes.
4. Features for Advanced Email Marketing
Constant Contact has a lot of sophisticated features that can help you build your email list, including:
- Emails are unlimited.
- Templates that may be customized
- Automated resending of emails to non-openers
- A/B testing of subject lines
- Image archive
- Tools for growing your list and a welcome email
- Before sending emails, test for spam and preview designs.
- Tracking and reporting in real time
- Integrate with your online shop
And there’s a lot more!
The Drawbacks of Continuous Contact
Constant Contact does, however, have certain disadvantages.
- There is no free plan available.
The greatest disadvantage, in my opinion, is the price.
While some email marketing tools, such as ConvertKit, provide a free lifetime plan to anybody, Constant Contact only provides a 60-day free trial. Constant Contact is the ideal option if you’re searching for the most user-friendly and beginner-friendly email marketing solution.
2. A/B testing is limited.
You can only test email subject lines using Constant Contact’s A/B test. Other email marketing solutions on the market allow you to alter and compare various designs and other factors via A/B testing.
In the screenshot below, we’ll look at the specifics of Constant Contact’s plans, features, and terms:
When you join up for a 60-day free trial with Constant Contact, you don’t have to pay anything. With the free trial account, you’ll have unrestricted access to all basic and premium services.
If you want, you may keep your membership with one of Constant Contact’s two plans:
- Email: This is the most affordable option, with monthly fees as low as $20. (based on the number of contacts in your account). It’s ideal for novices who wish to gather email addresses and send an infinite number of emails.
- Email Plus: This package includes A/B testing, automated email series, surveys and pools, and online contributions, among other things. It is $45 per month.
Beginner marketers, bloggers, small companies, and charity organizations who want to create an email list, manage it, and monitor outcomes all in one location should choose Constant Contact.
If you’re just getting started, the Email plan is a good place to start. It’s powerful enough to create your first email list, with limitless emails, a drag-and-drop editor, and professional-looking themes.
Get Email Plus if you’re a seasoned email marketer or operate an eCommerce shop to get access to sophisticated automation tools that can help you expand your company.
Make improvements to your email marketing arsenal. Take a look at Constant Contact and see whether it’s right for you. It’s free, and you can send an infinite number of emails, customize them, and monitor the results.
What are your thoughts?
Would you consider using Constant Contact to help you expand your blog or business? Why do you think that is?
Let me know in the comments!
Next, I’ve selected a few books for you to read:
I’m obsessed with earning money online.
Soon, I’ll be providing additional tips and recommendations. Keep an eye out for updates.
Sign up for my emails here if you haven’t already.
The best email marketing software 2021 is a popular email marketing software that allows users to create, send, and track their emails.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the best email marketing software in 2021?
Is Constant Contact good for email marketing?
Yes, Constant Contact is a good email marketing service.
Which software is best for email marketing?
The best email marketing software is AWeber.
- constant contact : login
- constant contact options
- constant contact vs mailchimp
- constant contact features
- constant contact website builder review