This article will teach you how to design 3D book promotion graphics with a Book Brush tool for free.
The free 3d book cover generator is a tool that allows users to design their own 3D book promotion graphics. It’s easy to use and it’s free.
This post was sponsored by Book Brush, and there are no affiliate links to their goods in this piece. I got a free trial of the product to utilize and was compensated for my review. All of my ideas and viewpoints are my own.
You’ve just pressed the publish button, haven’t you?
It’s just the beginning… Just when you think it’s done, it’s only the beginning…
After all, books don’t sell themselves.
Look, you’ve put almost everything into producing a significant piece of work.
Now it’s time to spread the word about your book to the rest of the world!
The secret to selling more books is to launch an efficient book marketing.
Creating attractive graphics, pictures, and advertisements for your book marketing, on the other hand, may be a difficult and time-consuming task.
Why cut shortcuts when you can get premium-looking designs for little or no additional money?
Here are a few more kinds of book mockups that you may use right now!
- Mockups of paperback books
- Mockups of hardback books
- Mockups of softcover books
- Mockups of book bundles
- Mockups for audiobooks
- Mockups for the Kindle
- Mockups for iPad
- Mockups of mobile devices
- Mockups for magazines
- Mockups of 3D isometric branding
- Mockups for social media
Steal the Concepts. Instantly On MediaModifier, you can get your first 3D book mockup for free. Become a MediaModifier Member to get rid of watermarks. For $15, you may get a one-day pass with unlimited downloads (one-time fee).
Fortunately, there are a number of free design tools available that may help you streamline the process and save time so you can concentrate on what you do best. Write.
The Book Brush is simple to use.
If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you’ll know that I’m a big admirer of Canva.
Well, I’m still using Canva to make website banners, blog articles, Instagram posts, Pinterest pins, and other pictures.
When it comes to producing 3D book marketing images, however, Book Brush is unrivaled.
A powerful and easy-to-use picture production tool created just for writers.
It enables you to convert your flat 2D book design into attractive 3D cover pictures in a matter of minutes.
Not only that, but there’s a lot of capability for creating promotional graphics, commercial pictures, and social media photos.
Plus, you don’t need any graphic design experience to get started, so it’s suitable for everyone.
To get the most out of Book Brush, you’ll need to have a 2D book cover available.
Quick Tip: Whether you’re seeking to create your own flat book cover picture or hire a professional designer, you should first read this tutorial.
Book Cover Design That Sells
Here are a handful of the most common things you can perform using Book Brush:
- With over 30+ templates, you can create eye-catching 3D book covers.
- With pre-made templates for Amazon advertising, BookBub ads, Facebook ads, and more, you can create professional ads and social media graphics for your books.
- Using pre-made templates, create 3D realistic mockups of your book in a real-life setting.
- Over 1 million royalty-free pictures and book stamps like “Available at Amazon” and “Buy Now” are available.
- Choose from a variety of fonts and colors to personalize your design.
- Behind advertising pictures, create video effects.
- Join their Facebook community to interact with other writers, ask questions, and provide comments.
Are you ready to start using Book Brush to create beautiful book ads?
Brush Book makes creating 3D cover graphics a breeze with only a few simple clicks.
There isn’t much of a learning curve. The platform is clear and easy to use.
- Log in to your Book Brush account first.
- At the top of the menu bar, choose “Custom Creator.”
- Now that you’ve arrived at the visual editing screen, choose “3D Creator NEW” from the drop-down menu.
Book Brush will provide you with two options:
(a) creating a single three-dimensional book (1) OR
(b) a group of two or more people (2+)
- If you choose option “1,” you will be able to choose a cover template and a book to utilize.
- Option “2” is the same as option “1” (choose 3D book template and then the book you’d want to use) and you may generate as many 3D cover pictures in one single graphic by repeating this procedure.
Quick tip: To enlarge the picture, click the orange handle symbol (as seen in the photo below).
- Click “Download” to download a copy to your computer after you’ve finished.
You can now transform a 2D cover picture to a 3D book cover in under a minute with our 3D creator tool!
Book Brush’s 3D book cover maker is a huge time saving for writers, bloggers, and marketers, in my opinion!
However, there is no one-click option for changing/swapping the chosen 3D book template to a different template design. You’ll need to return to the 3D templates and pick your book once again.
It would be fantastic if there was a feature for this, so I could see how my 3D cover will appear on a variety of layouts with a single click.
However, it remains the greatest 3D book cover creator I’ve ever used!
Another fantastic BookBrush feature. With only ONE-CLICK, you can quickly make beautiful 3D covers against a lifelike backdrop.
It’s particularly helpful if you want to utilize Instagram or Pinterest to advertise your eBook or product.
The following is how it works:
- On the top menu bar, choose “Instant Mockups.”
- Simply choose the cover you wish to use and submit it.
- For your book cover, choose a mockup template. As you can see, there are three major categories from which to choose:
- Square: Ideal for social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook.
- Horizontal: This is ideal for Facebook.
- Vertical is the best option for Pinterest.
- BookBrush will take care of the rest after you click the “Convert Now” button. Your lovely 3D book mockup will be downloaded straight to your PC.
You have the option of using one of their pre-made themes or creating your own bespoke advertisements.
(A) Create ads from the ground up
Select “Ad Size” from the left side menu bar on your Book Brush dashboard.
You may input a custom size or choose from a list of common sizes for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Amazon, email, and other platforms.
Then go to work on your design, letting your imagination run wild on the blank canvas of Canva.
(B) Ad templates that have been professionally created.
If you, like me, despise generating advertisements from scratch, you can take use of their extensive library of book ad templates.
- To get started, go to the left menu bar and choose “Templates” > “NEW Community Templates.”
- Then, choose a pre-made design that best fits your book marketing needs.
- On the visual editor, begin modifying the templates you’ve selected.
- You may modify the text, fonts, and colors, and add stamps like “5-Star,” “Get it on Google Play,” “Buy Now at Amazon.com,” and others.
- The following is how your ad editing page should appear:
Simply click “Download” to download the design to your computer after you’re happy with it. You can also save it as a template and save it to your own collection.
Quick Tip: For split testing, create two or three distinct ad variants. You can also ask the Book Brush Facebook group for comments to help you improve/choose the best ad design.
Video maker is a one-of-a-kind and customized tool that enables you to easily create video advertisements.
I Select a picture
To begin, choose a 3D book cover that you wish to utilize for generating video effects. The book will be automatically placed in the middle of the movie using Book Brush.
(ii) Decide on a video or animation effect.
Then put in a keyword to get the kind of video/animation effect you’re searching for.
For example, I entered “universe” and it immediately displayed all of the relevant effects for me to select from. The majority of them are brief video snippets.
(iii) Other possibilities
Then, depending on whether you want your book cover to blend in or stand out from the backdrop, you may change picture transparency.
You can also change the video’s duration from here. However, you may only reduce your movie, not extend it.
My conclusion: As you can see, there aren’t a lot of sophisticated effects or editing choices for video advertisements. This (beta) function currently only allows you to quickly make short video advertisements with a 3D cover picture in the middle.
Overall, it’s still a novel and entertaining method to make eye-catching advertisements that promote your book.
In only a few minutes, you can create a distinctive, professional-looking 3D book cover, eye-catching book advertising, and social media pictures with Book Brush. There’s no need for costly software or design expertise.
Have you thought of using Book Brush in your book promotion arsenal? If so, what are your thoughts about it?
If not, create a free account right now (no credit card required).
Their $0, Free Forever plan enables you to create up to three pictures each month and utilize over one million backdrop images. It’s really incredible.
Upgrade to their Plus subscription if you want to generate limitless pictures and get access to all 3D designs. For just $8 per month, you can get a video creator and a lot more.
Next, I’ve selected a few writing guidelines for you to read:
Finally, if you found this article useful, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest!
A simple share from you would go a long way toward assisting other writers in creating successful book marketing visuals that will help them sell more books!
Thank you a lot!
I’m obsessed with earning money online.
Soon, I’ll be providing additional tips and recommendations. Keep an eye out for updates.
Sign up for my emails here if you haven’t already.
Are you thinking about publishing a book on Amazon?
Here’s where you can get my free course.
The book brush app is a free tool that allows users to design 3D book promotion graphics with ease.
- book brush free
- book brush photoshop
- book brush plans
- book brush cover reveal