Instagram is a social media platform that allows users to share photos and short videos. On the platform, users can follow other users, like posts, comment on posts, and more.
The how to post a clickable link on instagram story is a blog that discusses 7 different ways to add clickable links on Instagram.
Do you have any questions on how to post a link on Instagram?
Do you want to make the most of your Instagram bio link?
Or are you searching for methods to use Instagram to generate more visitors to your blog or website?
If you’re currently using Instagram for business, you should be aware that your bio may only include a single link.
You may include a link in the caption of your Instagram post, but it will not be clickable. The link will be shown as plain text. And in order to reach that particular page or website, your viewers must explicitly enter in the URL.
It is, without a doubt, paradoxical. No one would think to look into it.
Make the most of the one clickable link in your bio if you want to attract Instagram followers to your website. It’s the most valuable internet real estate since it allows you to lead your followers to specific content with just one click.
This post will show you how to improve your Instagram bio link to generate more traffic to your website in 7 simple steps.
Do you want to expand your Instagram following?
Learn how to use this greatest free time-saving Instagram scheduling tool to visually plan, bulk schedule, and automatically post to Instagram for maximum results.
Why should your Instagram bio link be optimized?
Instagram has always discouraged users from linking to other websites. Simply said, Instagram wants its users to remain engaged, interact, and, most importantly, stay on the platform for as long as possible.
Until recently, the Instagram bio link was the only link you could obtain on Instagram.
So, here’s the question: Which Instagram bio link should I use?
With so many different blog articles, websites, and promotions to share with your audience, it may be overwhelming.
What factors should you consider while selecting a link for your bio?
It will be the homepage URL for many brands and companies’ websites.
It’s the most straightforward method to include a link in your Instagram bio. However, it restricts your ability to publish multiple links and promote blog articles or new items on Instagram.
Yes, every time you publish a new blog article, you may manually change your bio link.
But what if a follower sees an old IG post instructing them to click the “link in your bio” link, and you’ve already updated your bio with a fresh link?
In this instance, they will be sent to an irrelevant website if they click on the link. You run the danger of losing not just leads and revenue, but also Instagram followers.
Don’t let your organic traffic go to waste; instead, start optimizing your Instagram bio link with these easy techniques.
How to Increase Website Traffic by Adding Instagram Links
1. Using Sked Link to Add Multiple Links to Your Instagram Bio
Sked Link is the simplest and most effective way to optimize your Instagram bio link.
You may easily add as many links as you want to your Instagram bio with our $0, Free Forever tool.
You may establish one unique, static link using Sked Link, eliminating the need to modify your IG profile’s URL ever again.
When someone clicks the link in your Instagram bio, they’ll be sent to a lovely landing page with rich connections to your most popular posts.
Here are a few ideas for how you may utilize your link in bio to help you achieve your business objectives:
- Invite folks to a giveaway or a contest.
- Invite folks to sign up for your mailing list.
- Link to a popular blog article of yours.
- People should be directed to an online shop.
- This is a link to a product page.
- Make a free sample of your product available.
- Promote a deal or the introduction of a new product.
- Invite others to watch a video or listen to a podcast.
- Provide material that can be downloaded for free.
- Increase the number of people who follow you on your other social media accounts.
How to make a landing page with numerous links:
- Sked Link requires you to create an account. It’s completely free.
- To link your accounts, enter your Instagram username (without the @).
- You’ll be redirected to your Sked Link account dashboard. You’ll be able to make your own customized Sked Link here:
- Upload a photo for your profile.
- On your page, provide a welcome message.
- Choose the text, font, and color for the button.
- You may include as many links as you like.
- Every modification you make is stored automatically. As you add components to your website, you can watch the preview on the right change in real time.
- When you’re finished, click publish.
- Now go to Instagram and edit your bio to include your unique Sked Link.
You may also monitor link clicks using Sked’s built-in analytics. You can observe which article kinds get the most clicks. As a result, you’ll be able to spend more time producing articles that your audience enjoys and less time on things that don’t.
C8KE is another 100 percent free application that enables you to put all essential links on a stunning, unique landing page if you’re seeking to expand your company or boost affiliate sales. C8KE’s Shoppable Gallery feature is a standout feature. On your landing page, you may build a shoppable gallery of images and videos. Your audience will be able to find your material, get inspired, and buy all in one location.
In addition, you will get detailed statistics on page visits, post views, and link hits.
2. Adding a Link to a Post on Instagram
Sked Link is very useful since you can include a gallery of your Instagram posts to lead them to the correct page. All you have to do now is copy and paste your Instagram feed into your Sked’s URL.
When someone clicks on one of your Instagram photos, they will be sent to a particular website where they may read a blog article or purchase a new product that was featured in one of your posts.
Here’s how to get started with Sked Link for free. You may join up for a 7-day trial to try out all of Sked’s capabilities (IG auto-posting + removing Sked Link’s branding).
3. Using Paid Promotion to Add a Link to an Instagram Post
If you’re ready to pay to promote your Instagram posts, you may include any clickable links in the captions of your photos (this how Instagram makes money).
You’ll need a Business profile to conduct an Instagram campaign. Choose the article you want to promote, click the blue “Promotion” button, enter the destination URL you want your target audience to see, and pay.
You may advertise your articles to individuals who don’t follow you, expand your reach, and increase sales depending on your objectives. Below your sponsored content, you may put action buttons such as “Learn More,” “Shop Now,” “Watch More,” “Book Now,” “Sign Up,” and “Watch More.”
4. Using Sked Social to add links to your planned Instagram Stories
You may use the Swipe-up link function if your Instagram is verified or if you have an Instagram Business profile with more than 10,000 followers.
Adding a clickable link to your Instagram Story that followers can swipe up to visit is a great method to increase website traffic.
What’s more, with Sked Social, you can now auto-publish your Stories to Instagram with Swipe-up links.
Sked Social is a simple-to-use software that allows you to plan, create, and schedule your Instagram posts and stories in advance, then have them automatically published on Instagram at the optimum engagement time.
Here’s how to post Instagram Stories with Links automatically:
- Create a free Sked Social account and link it to your Instagram account.
- Add any video or picture you wish to post to your Story by going to “Schedule” > “Story.”
- Add a call-to-action (CTA), hashtags, or emoji to the “Story URL” field as you usually would on Instagram.
- When you’re done, click “Upload,” and Sked will publish your Instagram Stories with Swipe-up link at the appointed time, without you having to do anything.
That’s all there is to it.
5. Adding an Instagram Story Swipe-Up Link (Manually)
As you can see, using Instagram schedulers like Sked Social to automate your Instagram Stories may make your life a lot simpler.
You may still manually add a link to your Story if you don’t want to utilize our free service.
Log in to Instagram to get started. To make your content, open the Instagram Stories window, record a video, or take a picture.
Then, at the upper right-hand side of your screen, touch on the link button, type in your chosen URL, and add a brief call-to-action (CTA) urging your visitors to swipe up to check out the link.
6. Incorporating a Link into Your Instagram Story (less than 10,000 followers)
If you don’t have the “Swipe-Up” option and have fewer than 10,000 followers, you may utilize one easy strategy to generate traffic from your Instagram Story.
It’s basic and straightforward. To tag your own Instagram account in your Stories, use the “@Mention” sticker. You may even put your logo or a sticker to the top of your “@Mention” if you like.
On Instagram Story, here’s how to convert your logo into a clickable button:
- Select your background picture or video under Your Stories.
- To add stickers, tap the Sticker icon and choose “@Mention.”
- Enter your Instagram handle here.
- Add your company’s logo at the top of your @Mention.
- Put your story out there!
When a user taps on this sticker or your logo in your Story, they will be directed to your Instagram profile. They may then click on your optimized bio link to get to a specific piece of content.
Regardless of your follower numbers, you may use this technique to drive viewers from your Instagram Stories to your link in bio.
7. Adding a Link to the Highlights of Your Instagram Story
Without a doubt, Stories are an excellent method to distribute links to time-sensitive and fresh content, such as a limited-time offer, freebies, or flash sales.
They’re fleeting, typically dissipating within a day. But it doesn’t rule out the possibility of using it to promote evergreen content.
You may now save your Instagram Stories with swipe-up links to Instagram Story Highlights before they vanish after they’ve been published.
Your Stories with links will appear on your Instagram profile for as long as you want them to, giving new followers the opportunity to see your prior Stories.
It’s a great place to put your most popular blog articles, best-selling items, FAQs, and freebies.
Here’s how to save an Instagram Story to your Highlights:
- After your Story has gone live, go to your Instagram profile and tap on it.
- Tap Next after selecting the stories you wish to include in your Instagram Highlights.
- Give your Story Highlight a name. (Optional: Here’s where you can make your own Highlight cover.)
- To add it to your highlights, tap “Add.”
Increasing the Number of Clicks on Your Content
You’ve probably figured out how to add clickable links to your Instagram by now.
However, you can’t just add a few links and then forget about it, expecting for a flood of new visitors.
Your viewers may need a little encouragement to click on your link.
Create captions that are both interesting and useful.
Also, be sure to include a call-to-action in your Instagram captions and Stories text to lead your followers to more information.
For example, you might post the opening few words of your blog, as well as relevant sayings or quotations, and tell your followers to click on the link in your profile to learn more.
Also, make sure your Instagram bio text is excellent to entice people to take action.
Including links in your Instagram bio, story, and photos may help turn your Instagram followers into website visits and buyers. Furthermore, it does not require a significant amount of time, money, or effort.
- Sked Link can help you optimize your Instagram bio link by allowing you to add multiple link buttons and links to Instagram posts.
- If you have more than 10,000 followers, use the “Swipe-UP” function to add a link to your Instagram Story.
- Save time by scheduling and automatically publishing your Instagram Stories with links using Sked Social.
- If you have fewer than 10,000 followers, use the @Mention sticker to provide a link to Your Story.
- Add a link to an Instagram post using Instagram Ads.
- In your Instagram Story Highlights, provide links.
Take Sked Social for a Test Drive if you’re seeking to carve out hours and polish your Instagram arsenal. It’s completely free. This all-in-one Instagram scheduler enables you to publish photos, carousels, Stories, videos, IGTV, and more in bulk. Apply first comment, saved caption, and first comment in one simple app to save 7+ hours per week. Tag people, locations, items, and saved captions & hashtags for quick addition next time.
It begins at $25 a month if you want all of the advanced features.
What are your thoughts? What methods do you use to generate traffic from Instagram?
In your Instagram bio, what website link do you use?
Do you have any tips and techniques for getting more out of Instagram’s clickable links? Please let me know in the comments.
Finally, if you like this article, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
Check visit this page if you’re interested in knowing more about my entrepreneurial experience.
If you ever need advice, please visit my Instagram profile and message me.
Instagram is a popular social media platform that allows users to share photos and videos. Having clickable links on your instagram photos can be a good way to increase engagement. Reference: how to add a link to your instagram photo.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I add a clickable link to Instagram?
You can add a clickable link to Instagram by using the url tag in your bio.
Does Instagram allow clickable links?
Yes, Instagram does allow clickable links.
- how to add a clickable link on instagram bio
- how to make a clickable link on instagram caption
- how to add a link to instagram story 2021
- how to add link to instagram reels
- why is my link not clickable on instagram