For those who are looking to grow their e-commerce business and want to know how they can increase revenue and profits, MonsterInsights has the answer.
The how to add google analytics to wordpress with a plugin is an article that talks about how to use MonsterInsights for Google Analytics.
If you want to operate a successful eCommerce business, you need to know how your customers discover, utilize, and engage with your shop.
There’s no denying that utilizing Google Statistics to monitor your WooCommerce conversions, objectives, and analytics is a fantastic idea.
However, if you just utilize regular Google Analytics for WooCommerce, you may be missing out on valuable and free data that might help you increase traffic and sales.
Working with Google Analytics’ complicated data, even if you’re a statistician, may be daunting.
This is when MonsterInsights’ Enhanced eCommerce Tracking function comes in handy!
In this post, you’ll learn about the advantages of Enhanced eCommerce tracking and how to set it up on your WooCommerce shop with only a few clicks.
You’re undoubtedly aware that the finest Google Analytics plugin for WordPress is MonsterInsights. It’s one of the most essential WordPress plugins for every new site.
When it comes to monitoring WordPress WooCommerce, it’s no surprise that MonsterInsights Ecommerce plugin is the finest Google Analytics Ecommerce solution.
This improved eCommerce addon provides you with the data you need to develop your business and increase conversions, as well as the ability to analyze your clients’ purchasing habits.
1. Get a comprehensive overview of all of your store’s key metrics.
With MonsterInsights, you can receive real-time data from a single, easy-to-use dashboard.
To see your reports, you no longer need to login to your Google Analytics accounts. In your WordPress admin, you can view all of the essential eCommerce data:
- Rates of conversion
- a product that is well-known
- Order value, on average
- and more
2. Provide more detailed information on product performance, buying patterns, and checkout behaviors.
It also allows you to get a better understanding of your target audience by monitoring even more specific WooCommerce interactions, such as:
- What is the origin of your visitors?
- Make a list of your main referral sources.
- Who comes into your shop?
- What are the goods they’re searching for?
- How many customers do you think are adding goods to their shopping carts?
- How many people walk away from their shopping carts empty-handed?
These are all useful pieces of information that may help you make informed choices about what to prioritize, which referral sources to enhance, and which ones aren’t.
3. Simple to comprehend
When compared to data given by standard Google Analytics, MonsterInsights presents all important data in a very user-friendly manner (as seen in the picture below).
Overall, MonsterInsights makes tracking and analyzing WooCommerce statistics simple, as well as giving actionable data that you can utilize to improve your shop and boost sales.
Install the MonsterInsights plugin first.
MonsterInsights must be installed and connected to your Google Analytics account before it can be used.
I think you should already know how to install a WordPress plugin if you operate a WooCommerce store.
Follow the instructions in this article to install the MonsterInsights plugin if you’re not sure how.
2. Download and install the eCommerce addon.
To install this eCommerce plugin, you’ll need a Pro licensing plan.
- Go to Insights> Addons to get started.
- Under the MonsterInsights eCommerce plugin, click the “Install” option.
- Then, to use the plugin, click “Active.”
3. In Google Analytics, enable Enhanced eCommerce Tracking.
To use this functionality, go to Google Analytics and log in, then follow the instructions below:
- Go to your Google Analytics dashboard and choose the appropriate website to enable Enhanced eCommerce monitoring.
- Select “Admin” from the left-hand menu.
- From the drop-down option, choose Ecommerce Settings.
- The options “Status” and “Enable Related Products” will appear after that. To proceed, just switch them on and click “Next Step.”
- Click “Submit” once you’ve enabled the Enhanced Ecommerce Settings.
4. In MonsterInsights, enable Enhanced eCommerce.
- Return to the WordPress dashboard now.
- Go to “Insights”> “Settings” in your WordPress admin.
- From the top bar, choose the “Tracking” option.
- Then, on the left bar, choose “eCommerce” from the drop-down menu, and then “User Enhanced eCommerce.”
That’s all there is to it. You’ve successfully set up WooCommerce’s Enhanced eCommerce tracking.
Before you start upgrading your WooCommerce shop and successfully boosting traffic and income, wait for the key number to arrive.
Yes, in the most fundamental sense.
You’ll need to start a company if you want to operate a successful internet shop.
Successful companies, as we all know, need capital.
As a result, the MonsterInsights Ecommerce plugin is a must-have for anybody looking to make their WooCommerce shop more resilient and lucrative.
So, if you sell products online and want to track every step of a customer’s journey (from first impression to final sale), understand how promotions, free shipping, and discounts are driving sales, track affiliate performance, analyze product performance, and more, MonsterInsights Ecommerce is a great investment that can help you quickly increase clicks, engagement, and revenue.
You’ll need MonsterInsights Pro, which costs less than $17 a month and includes all of the premium features, including the eCommerce monitoring tool.
Use this MonsterInsights coupon to receive 50% off your order and save the most money (discount will be applied automatically).
For a limited time, try out the MonsterInsights Pro plan for free and discover how big of a difference it can make to your company.
You may get your money back if you decide it isn’t what you want within the first 14 days, no questions asked!
You don’t need to travel to Google Analytics since you can receive all shop statistics (and more comprehensive insights) right from your WordPress admin with MonsterInsights.
Small company owners, sellers, and merchants utilize the MonsterInsights Ecommerce monitoring solution to help them develop their businesses.
You’ll be well on your way to making your WooCommerce company a success if you use our monitoring tool, analyze your statistics, and enhance your shop and marketing tactics.
What are your thoughts on the subject?
Is there a Google Analytics Ecommerce plugin for WooCommerce that you use? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each?
Do you have any concerns regarding Enhanced eCommerce tracking, or are you experiencing trouble setting up the WooCommerce tracking tool?
Please feel free to leave a remark in the section below.
Take a peek at:
Finally, if you found this article useful, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
A little donation from you would be very beneficial to the site’s development.
Thank you sincerely!
My life revolves on making money online. It is what I eat, sleep, and breathe.
I’ll be back with additional advise and recommendations shortly. Keep your eyes peeled for further details.
Sign up for my emails and a free magazine subscription here if you haven’t already.
The wordpress analytics plugin is a WordPress plugin that provides Google Analytics for your WooCommerce store.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights?
No, you do not need Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights.
Should I use MonsterInsights or Google Analytics?
MonsterInsights is a free service that offers insights into your websites traffic, while Google Analytics is a paid service that offers insights into how your site is performing.
Does MonsterInsights use Google Analytics?
MonsterInsights does not use Google Analytics.
- how to add google analytics to wordpress without a plugin
- monsterinsights google analytics
- best google analytics plugin for wordpress
- add google analytics to wordpress yoast
- monsterinsights review