Cars are a major investment for many people, but the cost of advertising on them can be expensive. If you’re looking to get paid to advertise your car, here are 7 ways you can do it.
Coca Cola is a brand that has been around for more than 100 years. They have had some of the most iconic advertisements in history, and they are still going strong today! Coca Cola has created a new advertising campaign called Share A Coke. The idea behind this campaign is to get people to share their love for the drink by putting stickers on their car.
Every day, most of us spend a significant portion of our waking hours in our automobiles. We also spent a significant amount of money on petrol, repairs, and other upkeep. Car ownership may quickly become too costly!
But what if you could get compensated for driving your car? What if you could earn enough money to cover your car-ownership costs while also earning some additional cash?
Getting paid to advertise on your vehicle is a unique method to earn some extra income if you don’t mind turning your car into a moving billboard (at least for the time being).
7 Ways to Make Money Advertising on Your Car
If you want to earn some additional money by advertising on your vehicle, here are the seven businesses you should look into.
1. Wrap it up
Wrapify is a business that assists big corporations with the placement of rolling billboard-style advertising on automobiles. Wrapify maintains a database of drivers who would want a full or partial wrap put to their vehicle in return for money, and informs them when an advertising opportunity in their region becomes available.
The first step in becoming a Wrapify driver is to download the Wrapify app and register as a driver. You’ll finish the Wrapify onboarding process and establish a driver profile. After that, you’ll drive 50 qualifying miles on your regular commute and monitor it using the Wrapify app. Advertising opportunities will be offered to you based on your driving patterns when they become available in your area.
After you’ve accepted an advertising offer, you’ll choose an installation business, send your vehicle off for its wrap appointment, and then start earning money depending on the miles you drive.
- Advertising offers: You will always have the option of accepting or declining an advertisement offer for your vehicle.
- Wrapify is one of the rare businesses that pays its employees on a weekly basis. They use direct deposit to handle payments every Friday.
- Short-term commitment: Most Wrapify campaigns last one to three months, so you don’t have to commit for an extended period of time if you don’t want to. Wrapify, on the other hand, offers campaigns that may last up to a year.
- Mileage cap limitations and coverage region: Wrapify will only pay you for the first 25-35 kilometers of your daily commute within your chosen coverage area. This implies that if you take your vehicle on a road trip, you will not get reimbursed for the kilometers you drive.
- A vehicle that is newer in model is required: You must drive a vehicle that is newer than 2010 and has no significant body damage. Wrapify is compatible with more than 95% of personal passenger cars.
- Fees for early termination: If you terminate your contract with Wrapify or remove the wrap before the end of the contract period, you will be charged an early termination fee. If you don’t wash your vehicle the night before it’s wrapped, or if you don’t show up for your install appointment, you may be charged.
Earnings are determined on the amount of the wrap you accept and the number of miles you drive each day throughout the campaign time. Drivers are expected to earn between $196 and $452 a month, according to Wrapify.
Wrapify is the source of this information.
Carvertise allows businesses to place advertisements on the vehicles of Uber, Lyft, and Doordash drivers, as well as other drivers that have lengthy daily commutes. Because of the amount of people that view their vehicles throughout the day, Carvertise concentrates on hiring ridesharing and delivery drivers, but anybody may apply. They offer a somewhat different compensation plan than Wrapify in that you are usually paid a fixed amount per month rather than by the number of kilometers you drive.
To become a driver, you must first complete out Carvertise’s driver application, which includes a few basic questions regarding your driving patterns. Once accepted, they will match you with a brand that matches your driving habits. Carvertise will wrap your vehicle for the duration of the campaign, and you will get paid monthly through direct deposit.
- Carvertise benefits program: Carvertise offers its drivers national discounts at shops such as PepBoys, Jiffy Lube, and Take5 Oil Change via its perks program.
- Acceptance of campaigns: With Carvertise, you can choose which campaigns you want to accept and which companies you want to promote on your vehicle.
- Daily mileage requirement: To be eligible for Carvertise’s program, you must drive a least of 30 miles every day.
- Newer vehicle with factory paint finish: Your car must be newer than 2008 and have a factory paint finish.
Earning Potential: Most Carvertise campaigns start at $100 per month, but there are cash competitions that may boost your profits to $300 per month.
Carvertise is the source of this information.
StickerRide is number three.
StickerRide is an app that allows drivers to save money on vehicle-related expenses by offering discounts, as well as making driving lucrative by using car advertising. StickerRide requires you to download the app, assess your earning potential, and then complete the application to have ads placed on your vehicle.
- Calculate prospective earnings before applying: Rather than filling out a full application just to find out it’s not a good match, you can use Stickerride to estimate your potential earnings before you start your application.
- StickerRide offers interactive activities such as engaging in a flash mob or embarking on a journey to discover secret hints to help you earn more money. They aren’t necessary, but they are a fun way to boost your income.
- Control the appearance and placement of stickers: StickerRide gives you the choice of placing stickers on your car’s hood, sides, back window, or all of them.
- To get your kilometers counted, you must first open the StickerRide app and keep it running while driving. Some drivers have a hard time remembering to do this every time.
- Car model requirements vary: StickerRide has no particular car model requirements. Each of their brand partners, on the other hand, has unique needs. As a result, you won’t know whether you’re eligible until you apply for the campaign.
Payments vary per campaign and are dependent on the number of miles traveled, location, time of day, vehicle class, and stickers shown. According to StickerRide, benefits of being a driver in their service include reimbursement for vehicle washes, parking, and auto gasoline. So, although StickerRide is unlikely to make you wealthy, it does provide a fantastic potential for passive income.
StickerRide is the source of this information.
Nickelytics, no. 4
Another program that allows you to make money while driving is Nickelytics. To join up, you must first download the Nickelytics app and then activate it while driving so that it can identify the brands and styles that best suit your driving patterns. Once you’ve accepted an advertising offer from Nickelytics, you may choose between a bespoke or self-install option.
- Variety of advertising choices: Nickelytics offers vinyl car wraps, AdShields, and decals as three distinct advertising solutions for your vehicle. Rideshare drivers and passengers are protected by AdShields, which are plastic barriers.
- Drivers who also drive for Uber, Lyft, Postmates, or Doordash, as well as high-mileage drivers that travel 900 miles or more each month in a metropolitan region, are given priority by Nickelytics.
- To be eligible to drive for Nickelytics, you must own, rent, or lease a vehicle that is newer than the 2010 model year.
- Minimum mileage requirements: To be eligible to show Nickelytics ads, you must drive an average of 42 miles per day, six days a week.
Earning Potential: Pay varies depending on the advertising campaign, but according to Nickelytics, most drivers make between $175 and $250 each campaign. Some campaigns may offer up to $500 in prize money.
Nickelytics is the source of this information.
5. Access to Free Car Media
Another business that works with companies to put advertising on your vehicle is Free Car Media. Free Vehicle Media primarily focuses on self-installed rear window advertising, but they also provide complete car wrap campaigns. Their main method of matching drivers with campaigns is via an internet application.
- Ability to reject advertising offers: You have the option of rejecting advertisement offers that you don’t want to put on your vehicle.
- Free Vehicle Media specializes on rear window campaigns, so if you’re searching for a more discreet advertising option for your car, this business may be a good match.
- No color or design options: If you accept a campaign, you must use the same decal or wrap that is provided, with no color or configuration options.
- Longer campaigns: Campaigns usually last between two and two years, which is a significant time commitment.
- If you want to participate in one of the rear window campaigns, you will be required to install the decal yourself, following step-by-step instructions.
Earning Potential: The majority of Free Car Media’s marketing possibilities are for rear window decals, which pay out $50+ per month on average. You may earn up to $400 each month if your whole car is covered.
Free Car Media is the source of this information.
6. Referral Automobiles
Referral Cars has a unique vehicle advertising scheme in which drivers are paid on a commission-only basis. You put a rear window sticker on your vehicle with a unique phone number, and you get compensated whenever someone uses your code to make a transaction.
- Over 95% of drivers who applied to Referral Cars were matched to a campaign.
- Referral Cars often provide tiny, see-through back window stickers, making this a more discreet form of vehicle advertising.
- You are eligible to a $100 Restaurant.com gift card if you have not earned any money after 90 days of having the decal on your vehicle.
- Fees for recurring and shipping: When you join up, you agree to pay a $35 yearly renewal charge for your unique phone number. In addition, there is a shipping charge to get your decal.
- Commission-based: You’ll only be paid if someone purchases the deal on your sticker using your phone tracking code. As a result, there is no assurance of profit when you put a sticker on your vehicle.
- Smaller and lesser-known advertisers: Because this is a commission-based scheme, it is open to smaller and lesser-known advertisers. You may wind up with a decal that promotes a company that most people have never heard of.
Earning Potential: Because this is a commission-based business, you’ll only be paid if someone utilizes the unique phone code on your ad. One driver, for example, was paid $12 for each customer who signed up for the service advertised on his vehicle.
ReferralCars is the source of this information.
7. Bucks for Cars
Car-Bucks is a website that connects marketers with drivers who are ready to show advertisements on the back window of their vehicle. A peel-and-stick “see-through” vinyl banner is often used for these advertising. Drivers are compensated on a monthly basis based on their average travel time, as measured by the Car-Bucks phone monitoring app.
- Options for campaign length: CarBucks provides three, six, and 12-month campaigns, with the option to renew your campaign as many times as you like. The higher the reward, the longer the campaign.
- CarBucks ad banners are 6′′ x 30′′, which is approximately the size of a supersized bumper sticker. If you just have one banner to show, it will go along the top border of the back windshield.
- Numerous banners at once: Depending on the size of your rear windshield, you’ll be able to show multiple banners at once. You may have up to three ad banners on your person.
- Drivers do not have the ability to select between different brands or advertisements at this time. You will only be allowed to approve or reject the particular ad that is shown to you.
- Smaller revenue potential: With an average monthly income of $20 to $25 per ad, this business has one of the lowest earning potentials of the ones we’ve looked at.
Earning Potential: Car-Bucks pays $1 per hour of driving for each banner. So, for a 30-minute daily drive, you’d make $20 per month for a three-month contract or $25 per month for a yearlong contract with a single banner.
Car Bucks is the source of this information.
Frequently Asked Questions about Getting Paid to Advertise on Your Car
Here are the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about being paid for advertising on your vehicle that we discovered on the internet.
What Kinds of Ads Do I Have to Put Up?
Drivers may choose from a variety of ad designs provided by each vehicle advertising provider. Advertisements that are put on the back windshield are usually less obtrusive and pay less. This kind of sticker is often requested by drivers to be applied on their own.
Other businesses utilize complete or partial vinyl vehicle wrapping or decal application, which are usually more expensive forms of advertising. When a campaign is over, the automobile covering may be simply removed without causing any harm to your vehicle. Wraps are usually placed and removed by a trained expert who understands what they’re doing.
How much money can you make by advertising on your car?
Companies in this article spent as low as $20 per month for a modest rear window banner and as much as $450 per month for a full vehicle wrap in a highly desirable metropolitan location. The typical monthly payment for advertising on your vehicle seems to be between $100 and $200.
Is It Safe to Advertise on Your Car?
If you’re thinking about putting advertising on your vehicle, one of your main worries is whether it will be harmed during the application or removal procedure. Legitimate vehicle advertising businesses will take pictures of your car before and after the installation so that you can show any harm caused by the marketing. While vehicle damage from a wrap or sticker is uncommon, you may minimize your risk by ensuring that your car has a factory paint finish, few scratches or dents, and a clean surface before the ad is placed.
How Can You Tell If a Car Advertising Company Is Legitimate?
Unfortunately, there are a number of vehicle advertising frauds out there. While advertising on your vehicle is a legal method to earn money, you must thoroughly research the business with whom you want to collaborate. There are a few things to check for to be sure you’re working with a genuine business.
- Contact information that is simple to discover: Legitimate automobile advertising businesses should have contact information that is easy to find on their website. This contact information should ideally contain a phone number.
- Application and screening procedure: Before being allowed to advertise with a business, you need go through some kind of application and screening process. You’ll almost certainly be asked about your car’s model, make, and year, as well as your usual driving patterns.
- Auto insurance is required: A reputable business will ask for proof of car insurance to verify that you are a licensed driver in your state.
- Pay rates that are transparent: Once you’ve submitted your application, you should have no doubts regarding how much you’ll be paid, when you’ll be paid, and what variables affect your pay rate. A reputable business will offer detailed information on each step of the payment procedure.
- There are no upfront fees: Legitimate businesses will not charge a fee to become a driver. They’ll also pay the expenses of putting the decal or wrap on your vehicle.
How Can You Stay Away From Car Advertising Scams?
You may prevent vehicle advertising con artists by doing preliminary research to verify you’re working with a reputable business. Do they have a website that seems to be professional? Is there a form that you need to fill out? Is it simple to locate contact information? Is it true that they are active on social media?
You may also look up the company’s reviews on Google or look up their BBB rating. Remember that any business that approaches you out of the blue about automobile advertising is almost always a fraud, and you should never have to pay any upfront fees to begin advertising on your vehicle.
Is There Anything Else I Can Do With My Car to Make Money?
There are a lot of methods to earn passive income with your vehicle, and the individuals that make the most money use a combination of them. You might work for a ride-hailing service like Lyft or Uber, delivering passengers to their destinations. You may also collaborate with a meal delivery service such as UberEats, Shipt, or DoorDash. If you don’t have any other transportation alternatives, you might consider hiring your vehicle.
The good news is that the vehicle advertising options we discussed in this post are ideal for food delivery or ridesharing drivers. Advertisements on vehicles used for these reasons are popular since they are viewed by a large number of people throughout the day and are often driven in congested parts of the city.
Imagine your vehicle is no longer a required expenditure in your budget, but rather a source of revenue that balances your car-ownership expenses and even generates extra passive income. Advertising on your vehicle is a fantastic method to earn money without doing any additional labor if you don’t mind driving about town while promoting a business. Getting paid to do something you were going to do anyhow sounds fantastic!
The get paid to advertise on your car 2020 is a blog post about the different ways in which people can make money from advertising on their cars. Reference: get paid to advertise on your car | 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get paid for advertising on my car?
You can get paid for advertising on your car by using a company like Carvertise.com.
How much do you get paid for putting advertisements on your car?
I get paid $0.25 for each advertisement on my car.
Can you get paid for putting advertisements on your car?
I am not sure what you mean by get paid.
- get paid to advertise on your car 2021
- get paid for advertising on your car
- get paid for car advertising stickers nz
- get paid for car advertising stickers philippines
- how much can you get paid to advertise on your car