TubeBuddy is a new video marketing software that helps you get your first 100k views. This review will show you how to use the software, what it can do, and provide some tips on getting started with TubeBuddy.
The TubeBuddy Review is a review of the TubeBuddy. It talks about how to get your first 100k views on YouTube.
I’ve been using Tubebuddy as a YouTube partner for a while to come up with video ideas utilizing their Keyword Research tool, and I’ve discovered a ton of helpful tools that help me improve my videos quickly.
Tubebuddy was a big part of why I gained over 1,000 subscribers in 42 days and over a million views in six months.
TubeBuddy is a program that allows you to manage numerous YouTube channels, boost video views, and enhance interaction.
In this TubeBuddy review, we’ll go through the tool’s major features, advantages, and potential downsides.
Is TubeBuddy a good investment? Let’s have a look.
YouTube is a very user-friendly video-making tool. You don’t need any technological knowledge to create and post movies using your smartphone or camera.
However, if you want to conduct any real video marketing, managing your films, staying on time, and keeping track of numerous channels quickly becomes difficult.
TubeBuddy is a video marketing solution that simplifies and automates numerous activities. It may help you scale up your efforts quickly and get greater outcomes.
TubeBuddy is a free Chrome plugin that you may install. If you want more features or have more videos and channels to manage, there are also premium options available. Here are a handful of TubeBuddy’s advantages:
- Find fresh video ideas that have a low level of competition yet a high search traffic.
- Use the recommended video tags to increase the number of views on your videos.
- Boost your productivity. Easily embed your videos on a variety of sites.
- To improve engagement, manage comments. Use prepared replies to automate comments.
- Make your own thumbnails and use them with a variety of videos.
- Automate the copying of cards for all of your videos.
- Organize competitions and choose winners at random.
- Keep tabs on what your rivals are doing with their videos.
These are just a handful of the features that make TubeBuddy such an important tool for video creators. Of course, the features you get are determined on the package you choose.
Right now, I’d want to show you how I come up with video concepts that receive over 100,000 views.
With TubeBuddy, I’m able to find video ideas that have over 100,000 views.
Keyword Explorer is a fantastic tool provided by Tubebuddy.
This tool assisted me in generating a concept for a single video that launched my whole channel.
Before uploading the video, I had fewer than 1,000 subscribers, but it soon surpassed 100k views, and my whole channel began to get a lot more attention.
When I only had about 5k subscribers, my greatest video had over 100k views:
On my Spanish channel, these are my top three videos.
And now I’m going to show you precisely how I used Tubebuddy to do it.
Finding the appropriate keywords for your movies is the key (pun intended). We need to discover keywords with low competition yet a large number of individuals looking for them.
What exactly is a keyword?
YouTube, as you may know, is the second most popular search engine behind Google.
This implies that people go to YouTube to find what they’re looking for.
For instance, if I wanted to do a good Hiit exercise, I’d go to YouTube and search for “Hiit workout.” Then YouTube would provide some video results that matched the keyword:
The higher a video ranks on the result page, the more views it will get; in this case, the second video has more views since it ranks higher for other keywords that are related.
It’s easy to understand; most people like to click on the first result. Consider this: how many times have you gone to the second page of Google results? Probably as seldom as the times I’ve been able to complete a full HIIT exercise.
As a consequence, your goal is to have your films show as the top result on the YouTube search results page.
Tubebuddy’s keyword research tool may help with that.
How to Find Low Competition Keywords Using Tubebuddy’s Keyword Explorer
Tubebuddy gives you access to a number of tools after you download it for free. To get to them, go to the top right TB icon:
After that, go to the Keyword Explorer:
It will be used to determine how competitive a keyword is that you wish to target.
Long-tail keywords are the key to discovering low-competition keywords.
These are some very lengthy keywords. They’re made up of three or more keywords.
“Chocolate Cake,” for example, is a simple term. This KW is much too wide and broad, resulting in a lot of rivalry.
Within the Keyword Explorer feature, Tubebuddy will inform you:
However, if you searched for “Belgian Chocolate Cake,” you’d get much fewer results since the term is much more specific:
In general, the longer the keyword, the lower the competition.
There are also fewer individuals looking for these KWs on a technical level. However, 1000 people is still a lot when you’re a tiny YouTuber. When you’re tiny, it’s still worth it to go for these long-tail keywords (I still do it, and I’m a medium-sized content producer).
You’ll also see some similar searches to the right that you may use to identify less competitive keywords for your video.
These suggestions may also be used as relevant tags when uploading your video, allowing you to rank for those keyword variants as well.
That’s not all, however.
This tool has a unique feature that I find very helpful, and it’s found in the Historical tab, right below the keyword search box:
This will display the historical popularity of a keyword.
It gives you a number from 0 to 100 based on how popular the KW was on YouTube in the previous 12 months.
So, if September has a score of 10 and June has a score of 50, the keyword was far more popular in June than it was in September.
And here is the data I used to forecast that my video would get millions of views before I ever made it.
I was looking for a keyword concept for a new video game called Auto Chess that came out a few weeks ago.
I observed that the term was just beginning to get traction. In the last several days, it had a score of 100:
What’s more, guess what? Almost no videos were made just for it. Furthermore, the few movies that had been posted were of poor quality.
People wanted to learn how to play this new game, but there were no decent instructions available on YouTube.
As a result, I came up with the greatest lesson ever.
My video took me a week to plot, record, and edit.
And it was successful.
Days after its release, the video received tens of thousands of views.
And it was all because I discovered that others were looking for it, but the few films that were there were completely useless.
This feature alone is incentive enough to download the free Tubebuddy extension, but it’s not the only benefit it provides.
TubeBuddy users may receive free or reduced subscriptions to a variety of connected businesses.
These advantages are dependent on your membership level (see a breakdown of free and paid plans below).
Many of these services may help you improve your video marketing efforts significantly.
- Integration with Alexa. If you have an Amazon Alexa device, you can utilize it to receive TubeBuddy video statistics. It’s really handy to be able to ask Alexa about your current subscription count or the number of views your most recent video has gotten. This feature is included in all TubeBuddy plans, including the free ones.
- TubeBuddy Mobile is a mobile version of TubeBuddy. A mobile app for iOS and Android that serves as a handy replacement for the browser extension and allows you to control a variety of functions while on the move. All paid plans come with this feature. You may also get it on its own for $2.99 each month.
- Jukedeck. Audio tracks created by a computer.
- AudioHero. With 250,000 royalty-free music and sound effects files, your movies will sound more professional.
- Collabspace. A rapidly expanding YouTube and Instagram collaborative community. Collaboration with others may aid in the growth of your channel.
- TuberTools. Enhance your movies and thumbnails with graphics and video effects.
- Sound of an Epidemic Licensing for a wide range of musical genres.
- Stock footage from YouTube. There are no motion graphics that are protected by copyright. Your videos will be more dynamic and engaging with 4D and HD motion graphics.
- 3PlayMedia. Closed captioning, audio explanations, and translations need professional transcription.
- The Awesome Creator Academy is a place where you may learn how to be Over $1500 worth of files are included in the YouTube Starter Kit, including thumbnails, live stream templates, typefaces, artwork templates, card templates, and more.
TubeBuddy offers a large amount of functions, which may be intimidating as first.
You do, however, have access to a variety of training tools and assistance. There’s also a huge community of other users to get advice from.
Keep in mind that most of this is available even with a free subscription.
- Forums. The forums cover a wide range of subjects, including not just TubeBuddy but also YouTube and video marketing in general. Reading and participating may help you learn a lot.
- Podcasts. TubeBuddy hosts two podcasts that keep you informed about the newest video marketing strategies. TubeBuddy Express keeps you up to date on the newest YouTube news. Women of YouTube is a podcast dedicated to providing guidance and encouragement to female video producers.
- Server for Discord. Many TubeBuddy users may be found on Discord, a free chat channel.
TubeBuddy has a lot of free features.
TubeBuddy has the advantage of being able to download the Chrome extension in seconds without having to fill out any forms or use your credit card.
You’ll get some great advantages even if you stay with the free version and never upgrade.
- Checklist to upload Allows you to double-check that you’ve included everything you need, including the title, description, custom thumbnail, info cards, and more.
- Emoji Picker is a tool for selecting emojis. Emojis may help you draw more attention to your videos. Without having to go to another site, you may add relevant emojis to your titles, tags, and descriptions.
- Toolbar for quick editing. Navigate and modify videos in a playlist with ease.
- Commenting on Notifications It speeds up the process of responding to comments. Rather of needing to go to the comments area, you may respond straight from the notification box.
- Embed advanced video. Customize the look of your embedded videos by going beyond YouTube’s embed settings.
- VidtoVid is running a promotion. In the descriptions of your older films, quickly promote a new video.
- Share Tracker is a tool that allows you to keep track of your Share your films across all social media platforms and keep track of how many times they’ve been seen.
- Valuation of the channel Evaluate the worth of your channel. This allows you to track the value of your brand over time and influence your pricing decisions.
- Chanelytics. Allows you to compare your channel to others.
- Word Cloud with comments. It gives you a quick visual representation of the comments on your videos.
- Outreach to Subscribers Allows you to connect with your followers across a variety of social media platforms.
- Choose a winner. Encourage comments by selecting a prize at random from among your commenters.
- Monitor your social media presence. Keep track of how many times your videos have been shared on social media.
- Free and discounted memberships are available. Alexa statistics are available for free on Amazon. TubeBuddy Mobile, AudioHero, Collabspace, TuberTools, Jukedeck, Epidemic, and 3PlayMedia all provide discounts.
- Features Not Included Video Topic Planner, Canned Responses, Comment Filters, Default Upload Profiles, Playlist Actions, and Thumbnail Generator are also restricted in the free version.
TubeBuddy Paid Subscriptions
TubeBuddy offers three premium subscription options:
Pro: $4.50/month if you have fewer than 1,000 subscribers, and $9 if you have more.
All of the free features are included, as well as:
- Templates for cards. YouTube cards are an effective method to direct visitors to your website, a similar video in your playlist, or a landing page from your video. Cards may also be used to create polls. You may now save any video as a card template and use it with any other movies you submit in the future.
- Screen Templates at the End. Add an end screen template encouraging viewers to subscribe to upvote your video, subscribe to your channel, or visit your website if you want your viewers to take action after viewing your video. Instead of manually adding these templates to each video, TubeBuddy allows you to post them quickly.
- Lists of tags. Organize tag lists.
- Tags that have been suggested. Determine which tags will attract more visitors to your videos. Additionally, while you write, Insta-Suggest offers tag suggestions.
- Search for keywords with the Keyword Explorer. Look for terms that people are looking for on YouTube.
- Report about your health. Gives you an overview of the health of your channel.
- Tools for Bulk Processing Includes a demonetization double-check to find any videos that have been demonetized on YouTube and submit them all at once for approval. You may also edit playlists in mass, search for, replace, and modify titles and descriptions in bulk, update or delete cards in bulk, and more.
- Free and discounted memberships are available. Amazon Alexa, TubeBuddy Mobile, CollabSpace (1 year), TuberTools, and JukeDeck are all available for free. Epidemic, 3PlayMedia, YouTube Stock, and YouTube Starter Kit are all on sale.
$19/month for a star
All of the features of Pro are included, as well as:
- Options for Scheduling You may change your titles, tags, descriptions, or thumbnails at a later time. You may schedule making videos private or adding or removing them from playlists at any time.
- Publish your work on Facebook. You may upload your video to Facebook as a native video. Native videos are preferred by the Facebook algorithm, giving you a higher chance of interaction than videos uploaded to YouTube.
- Tracking Keyword Rank (limited). Compare your keyword rankings to those of your rivals.
- Brand Warnings (limited). Keep an eye out for videos about you or your rivals.
All of Star’s characteristics, as well as:
- A/B Video Tests To get better results, do split tests on titles, tags, descriptions, and thumbnails.
- Translator on the go. To reach a worldwide audience, translate video names and descriptions into other languages.
- Alerts for Competitor Uploads (for 10 competitors). Find out when a rival adds a new video to their channel.
- Scorecard for Competitors (for 10 competitors). Check out how your channel stacks up against the competition.
- Access to the channels. Allow partners or workers access.
Free Trials, Discounts, and Coupons
TubeBuddy’s free version may be used for as long as you like. There are other methods to save money on subscriptions as well.
- Discounts are available for annual payments.
- You may purchase the Pro version for $4.50/month instead of $9 if you have less than 1,000 members.
- If you manage several channels, collaborate with an MCN (Multi-channel Network), or work for a non-profit, you’ll get a discount.
How to Get the Most Out of TubeBuddy
TubeBuddy is a collection of video marketing tools rather than a single product. It also links you to a variety of connected goods and services that help you enhance and optimize your videos and channels. You should ask yourself a few things before using a site like TubeBuddy.
What are my objectives?
TubeBuddy may assist you in a variety of ways. It’s important to define your video marketing objectives before deciding on a plan of action.
- Expand the reach of your YouTube channel.
- Multiple channels must be managed.
- Improve the engagement of your videos by optimizing them.
- Increase the number of conversions.
- Improve your audience engagement.
- Create a method for posting videos and distributing them on social media that is both efficient and effective.
You may wish to use your films to accomplish one or more of these goals. TubeBuddy offers a number of tools that may help you achieve these and other video marketing objectives. The more specific your objectives are, the simpler it will be to devise the best plan for achieving them.
What TubeBuddy Version Should I Use?
The free edition is ideal for those who are just getting started with YouTube marketing.
It’s also a good choice for anybody who simply wants to get a feel for the platform.
The premium plans provide further features to assist you with video SEO, channel administration, resource access (via a network of many free and cheap partners), audience interaction, and other areas of video production and management.
Starting with the free or Pro version and upgrading as your channel develops is always an option.
Do I Have a Basic Understanding of Video Marketing?
You can only benefit from a tool or platform if you understand how to use it.
TubeBuddy provides helpful tools for learning how to utilize all of the capabilities.
At the same time, having a basic grasp of certain YouTube and Video Marketing basics, such as:
- An overview of how YouTube works, including how to post videos, manage a channel, choose the best subjects for your videos, and optimize titles, tags, and descriptions.
- Equipment and production values that are appropriate. Your videos don’t have to be flawless or seem like they came from a Hollywood studio. You do, however, want them to seem professional. Most essential, you want to offer good audio and video quality to your visitors. If you’re just getting started, do some research on the finest vlogging equipment.
- The need to interact with viewers. Don’t get so enamored with marketing tools that all you can think about is promoting them. In your films, it’s critical to convey a thought-provoking narrative, offer useful information, make people laugh, or otherwise provide value. Depending on your brand voice, you may accomplish this in a variety of ways. The idea is that individuals watch videos in order to benefit themselves. They’re much more likely to click on your links in the end if you connect with them.
- A powerful call to action (CTA). You need a location to direct visitors no matter how excellent your videos are. If you have a captivating landing page, for example, TubeBuddy features like card designs, which make it easier for users to click on your external links, will be more useful.
Is TubeBuddy a Good Investment?
TubeBuddy is a video marketing tool (or set of products) that is both strong and flexible.
There’s no reason to doubt it’s worth a shot, especially when you can get started for free.
You can get a lot of features for $9 a month (or $4.50 if you have a smaller channel).
TubeBuddy is beneficial to both novice and veteran vloggers and video marketers.
The tools may help you grow your following and produce better-optimized videos regardless of how many subscribers or views you currently have.
Finally, TubeBuddy is really worth having, even if just for the free edition.
Simply click the button below to check it out for free.
Alternatively, you may compare it to its major rival, Vidiq, by clicking here.
- youtube views to money